Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So what's your tragic story?

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Default So what's your tragic story?

If you were one of those typical NPCs who you bump into, they tell you your lifestory and then make you do a sidequest... What would you say?
    jkhkjg

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Oh, you need to get to the next area? I've got the gate keys right here in my pocket, but there is something I need a bit of help with. You see, I lost my lunch in a cave right next to that small 1200 metre volcano over there. Don't worry though, the volcano hasn't erupted more than once the past few months, I'm sure nothing will happen while you're in there.

Oh yeah, there's this little dragon in there too. Try not to bother it, it's level 159.

I'll be waiting!
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I like this thread.

My tragic story would be about how my precious NOSEPASS was stolen by Team Rocket ne'er do wells, and how they took it into an underground dungeon to sell. :[

So you wanna pass? you'll have to beat 10 bajillion people before you fight me, all of them 10 levels higher than you and then you have to find my key to my room, finally you have to finish FFX-2 with ALL the endings :]
    Making a slow come back since 2008

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I wanted to be the guy who says "Welcome to (town name)!" but the jerks told me that position was already filled. All that was left was vague quest hint guy and armour shop guy, and I'll be damned if I sell armour for a living. Oh right, vague quest hint:

I heard strange noises coming from a cave to the southeast. Just walk left two screens and then down one screen and the cave entrance is on the right, in the forest clearing. The noises sounded like a powerful monster, and I would surely sleep at the inn and check my equipment before proceeding. Sorry I couldn't have been of more help, bro.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

my story well first I'd explain that life wasn't always this easy and that monsters didn't drop money then i'd ask for something tottally useless and from that would send our young hero on his way to go help me. for thanks i'd probably be rude and tell him i could've done it quicker myself.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Hey adventurer! Since you're not doing anything (other than the 50 other billion quests you're on) could you deliver something for me. I really need it delivered. Fred two steps next to me needs it dearly. Then he'll make a reply and you'll have to give it back to me. THEN you'lll have to travel a very long ways and deliver it to George who will tell you to come back to me. Then once you've done that you have to kill 30 of these bad guys here. After that is done you'll have to report to George once more and then to the big city in the middle of nowhere. They'll tell you to come to me again and then we can start your quest. I really need this delivered, the world is at stake here.

I know you're probably busy saving the world and everything, but, well...
    in the village down the road about, oh, 378 steps to the east, the children have gone rabid and eaten everyone.
    Except me. I don't actually live in the village and the predicament of the people has nother to do with me whatsoever, but I would appreciate it if you could slay them and burn down the accursed place.
    If you don't, you'll NEVER get the ultimate weapon.
    Hahaha...
    I mean... good luck.

Tôi đói.

"WUT R U DOING HERE IN NARSCHE??"
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Thank you Mario. But our princess is in another castle!

Hi I'm Hannah! What.... oh, you need to use my bathroom. Sure but before you use my bathroom you have to get bathroom key which I have hidden in a forbidden temple cursed by a powerfull dragon spirit. But you'll need a key to get into the temple and one of our castle gaurds has the key but he won't just give it to anyone. You have to give get him his favorite pillow forst eh can't go to sleep with out it. But currently his pillow is in the hands of the demonic nomads that live outside of town. So to get the pillow you'll have to save there princess who is under the spell and the final ingrediant they need for the spell is the kufujakii flower hidden within an active volcano. So you'll need special protective gear before you can go through that volano so you'll need to go to the town of *insert town* thats where they sell the equipment but the stores are closed on the count of zombies have taken over the town. So you'll have to fight off the zombies.... you got all of that?

Add Me to Your Mana Pool 41-Inches-Wide's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wu``ChaO, the song in my heart sings for you, but alas you are 3 herbs short.

Happy Birthday to Me

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

"Oh wanderer! Seek out the guardian of the four! From whence they come return them here! First venture north to the cave of the turtle and seek his treasure!"

One series of side-quests later...

"Oh thank the heavens! Now give me the four treasures you have gathered!"

*receives the treasures*

*party acquires the ability to summon Leviathan*

"..."

My pet thing, Janice.

"i'm sorry you have pressed an incorrect key"

:o
    ~*Fizzgig*~