Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who thinks Auron was the best character in the series?

Default Who thinks Auron was the best character in the series?

I definitely think Auron is up there for one of the best ff characters. He made the game what it is, in my opinion. soon as he came into my party, the game got good for me, and its funny how everyone in the game gives him so much respect. R.I.P AURON!!!!
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

He is bloody cool. imean, have you ever seen a wepon like his ultimate. not even sephiiroth could beat that.
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Lulu has evil dolls.

and is like the most ub3r black mage in Final Fantasies based on eva stats.

Zidane and Vivi from IX are better, but Auron is a fairly decent character from the games of the series I have played.

i wasn't a big fan of Auron. while he is exceedingly strong his speed lets him down and tidus' and wakka's strength don't lag behind that much.

as a character? yeh he was cool, but i think he was too far into the whole strong tough man stereotype

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Lets just put it this way: Auron would be the only guy I would go gay with, if I was gay (which i'm not).

Auron Has And Will Remain To B My Favourite, His Role In ff10, His Weapons Are The Cherry On Top
    And Lets Just Say One Swing Of His Murasame Will Leave Cloud Sweeping Up His Buster Swords Pieces And The Sonic Boom Will Hit Squall And Turn His Gunblade Into Pyroflies......

Auron is awesome. After such a large number of games focused around teenage heroes (they are good games with good characters, don't misunderstand me), it's nice to see that Square remembers that adults are just as awesome, if not more so. Auron is infinitely cooler than that whiny teenage brat.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

He looked pretty cool, but I liked Kimahri more.

auron was my favorite in FFX but i dont think he's the greatest character in the series.

his personality was cool and calm whenever i had him in battle i felt like my team was invincible.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

no, he's definitely not the best character in the Series, but maybe in FFX he is the best. No, he IS the best in FFX

Auron's character was rather static. He went through one minor character revelation that changed him slightly. Other than that, he is the same character throughout the whole game, only getting character development in hindsight and backstory, and even that is only slight compared to the scope of the game and what other characters go through.

That being said, Auron's character was rather awesome. His is the type of character that doesn't need character development, he's already developed, and Square did an excellent job portraying that aspect. The type of character that he is is lost for the most part on our generation. Doing something on this scope for the pure sake of brotherhood and a man's dieing wish is a concept that isn't very heard of in this day and age. His unwavering, and thus static, character is actually the definitive point that makes character so great, and if he didn't have that aspect his character wouldn't make sense. As easy as it sounds storywise, it is actually quite difficult to pull off a static character and keep him interesting through the whole story, but Square did it rather well.

I have a soft spot for Lulu, and if you combine X and X-2, I also have one for Yuna, but in the scope of just FFX, Auron is definately one of the two best characters in the game, if not the best. Best in the series, I don't know, he's up against some pretty good contenders. That would be difficult to assess.

I liked Auron, he wasn't much 'fun' but he did add a sense of narration to the story... Otherwise it would have just seemed like a bunch of young adults and a learning the language Ronso! Lulu was surprisingly similar to Auron, would have made a good couple!

He was also one of my strongest and most used characters, I liked him, he was original and cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Shlnsengumi View Post
    Lets just put it this way: Auron,Jade and Snake would be the only guys I would go gay with, if I was gay (which i'm not).

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Auron would suck in any battle that wasn't turn based, admit it.
    jkhkjg