Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 378910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Return Of LOST and Beyond

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I just watched the episode. I love how I can't figure Juliet out. I don't like Sun as much as I used to. Patchy is sexy except he needs new teeth. Naomi's not alone? So on and so forth.

Prediction right hurr:

Oceanic 815 wasn't really found, they (I'm not sure who they are yet) covered it up and really haven't found it yet.

Or they're all dead. Or they're in an alternate reality. Or they're in limbo!

THE GOVERNMENT!

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post
    Prediction right hurr:

Oceanic 815 wasn't really found, they (I'm not sure who they are yet) covered it up and really haven't found it yet.

Or they're all dead. Or they're in an alternate reality. Or they're in limbo!
    I agree with the cover up part. Think about it; you've got a bunch of people on an island no one knows about who don't want to be found and who may very well have the resources and certainly the desire to fake a plane crash so no one comes looking for the actual survivors. They're definitely not dead, in an alternate reality, or in limbo though.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That ending simply did not have the impact they wanted it to. I agree with Vivi. Coverup. Not hard to do.

However, the return of Mikhail was awesome.

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

I wanted him to use ice tea as a weapon...

This 'Naomi' is pretty cool, I think she was just the only one in the helicopter able to bail at before it crashed, there's probably a whole party of them, maybe Penny is one of them? They're probably washed up on the beach as we speak. So, she said 'we're not alone', I knew Mikhail was lying!!!

Does anyone know what she was saying in Chinese? I wonder why she was speaking in all different languages, then when she woke up she acted like a completely different person, like she was being possessed beforehand or something... :P Why speak in different languages when she could just speak english anyway? Hohumm...

Mikhail: "Watch this, I can make my ears bleed!!!" lollll. Hmm, my theory is that he's Mikhails... TWIN BROTHER!!! ZOMGGDDFGGDSA. Yeah, the eye patch is to disguise something or something... lol... I dunno what I'm talking about.

I hope Charlie dies soon. I hope Sun lives. Yeahh... I really dislike Locke actually, I hope he dies tooo.

Hmm... *watches promo on youtube* Ew, I hate the music they use for those... So cliche. Anyway, Locke doesn't excite me, but I am looking forward to why they gassed and ran away and why they took Locke with them. Oh! And why the hell his daddys there! Squeeee...

Ok I'm done kthxbai

EDIT: Oh and I agree with the coverup theory too...
    Then again.

They see apparitions on the island of dead people, Jacks dad, Ekos brother, Lockes mum... Boone... So, maybe they are all dead? I dunno, just a point. Also, everyone seems to have forgotten about the whole Walt thing, we still don't know why they wanted him, and why he had the whole Gohan-syndrome... (I gets angry and things die). And whether they did get away or not and and and!! Stuff.

Okay I'm really done now kthxbay
    Last edited by No.78; 04-27-2007 at 03:39 PM.
    jkhkjg

Mikhail did some pretty snazzy uber micro skillz with Naomi's wound. ye no?

I don't think much good will come out of next episode. I am just dying to see episode 20! The Ben episode.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by No.78 View Post
    They see apparitions on the island of dead people, Jacks dad, Ekos brother, Lockes mum... Boone... So, maybe they are all dead? I dunno, just a point.
    There's been plenty of evidence that they aren't dead, to the point that it really shouldn't be a question anymore. Those guys working for Penny picking up the electromagnetic event at the end of the second season being the most obvious one. Then there's the fact that the Others have communicated with people in the outside world quite recently, and even made trips off the island, such as Ethan recruiting Juliette. If they were all dead on that island then he couldn't have left to get her, and if she were dead before she were recruited, it'd make all of their flashbacks pretty pointless since none of it would have really happened.

Some wierd stuff certainly happens on that island, but they're not dead.

And then there's the fact that the producers have said numerous times that they are not dead, nor in purgatory.

I bet they're all in Limbo instead.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

How the hell did that Russian guy come back to life?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    How the hell did that Russian guy come back to life?
    He was never dead. If you look at that episode, it's pretty evident that he's still breathing. Kate even observes it, and leaves him there.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I bet the fence wasn't even operational in the first place.

Probably was...how else would you bleed from your head? He just stayed in it long enough to get hurt.

This is what the producers said: "Mikhail is alive (1. The fence was not turned up high enough to kill him, 2. He DID NOT come back from the dead)" So can it.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

We know the purpose of the fence anyway, and it's not to kill humans. (stupid smoke monster) The others don't like to kill humans.

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

Landed the Russian dude is still alive