Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The Return Of LOST and Beyond

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I'm not really interested in Jack's back story, either. I like Claire's quite a bit, actually, especially with her whole dead mother business.

I think it'd be cool if the finale was Naomi instead, just because I don't want to wait until season 4 to see what she did after Sayid saved her. But I guess that wouldn't really fit in with what is going on and Jack's whole hero stuff.

Also, did anyone else notice a very strong similarity between Rousseau and the two Looking Glass girls' clothes? Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post
    I'm not really interested in Jack's back story, either. I like Claire's quite a bit, actually, especially with her whole dead mother business.

I think it'd be cool if the finale was Naomi instead, just because I don't want to wait until season 4 to see what she did after Sayid saved her. But I guess that wouldn't really fit in with what is going on and Jack's whole hero stuff.

Also, did anyone else notice a very strong similarity between Rousseau and the two Looking Glass girls' clothes? Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not
    I noticed that, too, but at this point I'm going with coincidence.

I also tend to think that (SPOILER)Naomi will die next episode... but that's just a suspicion.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post

I noticed that, too, but at this point I'm going with coincidence.

I also tend to think that (SPOILER)Naomi will die next episode... but that's just a suspicion.
    I hope she does (despite that contradicting what I said before), because I've been a RousseauxSayid shipper since the start.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh my god why is a week 7 days I can't wait this long D:

What a lovely episode.

The end of this season has been, in my opinion, the best that Lost has offered. I can't wait for next week. It's gonna be incredible.
    LOST IS OVER?Seriously?what happened on Wednesday May 16?I missed it.please tell me.I bet my mom watched it.We watch it every Wednesday.or when ever we remember witch is pretty much every Wednesday.
    :weep:"Sometimes I wonder if what I want doesn't exist....":weep:

Quote Originally Posted by rikkugurl13 View Post
    The end of this season has been, in my opinion, the best that Lost has offered. I can't wait for next week. It's gonna be incredible.
    LOST IS OVER?Seriously?what happened on Wednesday May 16?I missed it.please tell me.I bet my mom watched it.We watch it every Wednesday.or when ever we remember witch is pretty much every Wednesday.
    You can watch episodes on abc.com.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I also agree with KB that this has been the best recently. On par with Season 1 stuff. I'm really happy that the writers and producers came through and delivered after that really subpar 'pre-season'.

This most recent episode had everything. I thought it was going in one direction the whole episode and then it went in another, and it was awesome (because I don't want Charlie to die, he's interesting).

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Yeah the direction they took with Charlie's character is intersting...what a cool episode though and the flashbacks were used quite effectively! I could forgive them for the crappy episode that was "fire and water" back in season 2! All in All though Lost is definately back, apparently theres a good twist in the season finale!!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

See now. Those of us who kept the faith were proven right - Lost still has it. They were just keeping it in reserve.

That was an awesome episode, seriously the best I can remember for ages.

The spoiler is about Desmond's flashes. (SPOILER)Or rather, his lack of them. Did anyone else think it weird that we viewers didn't actually see what he saw? I think he didn't see Charlie drown, but he did know Charlie needed to go down there and that he wouldn't if he knew the real reason. Whatever that might be.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by rikkugurl13 View Post
    You can watch episodes on abc.com.
    Not if you're Canadian. They show them only to Americans. I had to download two episodes from Limewire and they always come in as being upside down and reversed. Not the best way to watch them even if you turn your screen sideways.

I loved the last episode and I do not want Charlie to die so I'm glad to see that he's still alive. I really want to know how Locke makes out though.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Try this site Leeza: TV Links

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

OMG! Thank you, Tony.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

If I miss an episode, I download it from a torrent site. It's a big show, so it's not difficult to find. :)

I'm so happy I got to see this episode, though! I was in the air all day and I actually got to see it on the plane. I thought I was going to miss it. That was a great episode, too. I'm glad Charlie didn't die. He really didn't have to hit Desmond, though. :P He could have just said no or something.
    Last edited by Roto13; 05-20-2007 at 06:55 PM.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Yay I am finally interested in this show again. I really thought id give it up after the start of Season 3, but I just watched like 12 episodes in a row and they are getting really good.

I cannot wait that long for Season 4, especially after the major cliffhanger that is to come.