Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: The Return Of LOST and Beyond

Articles
    Blog Entries

I cried with my mom on the phone during last episode. I'm a weepy bastard.

Thank you so much!!!!
    :weep:"Sometimes I wonder if what I want doesn't exist....":weep:

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm ripping my hair out of excitement.

Gaze Upon the Mega Man! JackNapier's Avatar

Oh....dear.....god. That was amazing! My jaw is still loose. I'm going to go insane waiting for season 4.

(SPOILER)What Sayid just did to that guy is the coolest LOST death ever.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I MISSED IT.

I really like the direction this show is going. I haven't been this excited for a new Lost season ever. I'm going to put the rest in spoilers for now...

(SPOILER)It's either going to about off the island with flashbacks on the island, or it's going to be about how they get off the island with flashforwards of after the rescue. Third option is that some are off, and some are on. In any case, I'm happy to see things about what happens after the Island events, and I'm hoping that they continue that line of story. (Because as much as I like the island, this is much more interesting for me.)

But yeah, who's funeral was it? And is Kate still with James? I also want to learn more about Jack now that he's a friggen wreck.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

In the first few seconds of this episode I was all like "oh my god, Jacob was on the plane!" and then I realized it was Jack. :laugh:

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Ichimonji View Post
    (SPOILER)It's either going to about off the island with flashbacks on the island, or it's going to be about how they get off the island with flashforwards of after the rescue. Third option is that some are off, and some are on.
    (SPOILER)My wife had an interesting different take on it. She always assumed that a flashback was someone remembering their past while they are on the island, whereas I thought the flashbacks were insterted to parallel with the story for the viewers "benefit" of what each character's backstory is. Since my wife viewed the flashbacks as happening in the characters minds in real-time, she thought the island was trying to show Jack what would happen if he got everyone off the island by contacting the boat to try and dissuade him from establishing contact with the boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    In the first few seconds of this episode I was all like "oh my god, Jacob was on the plane!" and then I realized it was Jack. :laugh:
    Well that's just silly. Everyone knows Jacob doesn't travel in planes, he has Ben give him piggyback rides wherever he needs to go. Why else would he contact Ben?
    Figaro Castle

(SPOILER)Charlie's death was stupid imho. He already switched the jammer off, so there was no reason why he couldn't have fled with Desmond... Or he could have locked the door from the outside... Or he could escape though the hole Mikhail made... Him chosing to die just makes no sense.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Zante View Post
    (SPOILER)Charlie's death was stupid imho. He already switched the jammer off, so there was no reason why he couldn't have fled with Desmond... Or he could have locked the door from the outside... Or he could escape though the hole Mikhail made... Him chosing to die just makes no sense.
    (SPOILER)I said the same thing myself about why didn't he close the room from the outside. My wife says that the window was too small for him to swim out of, but I don't know...
    Figaro Castle

(SPOILER)that does suck claire never got charlie's ring and the port hole was only wide enough for his head to fit through

and what was with jack? was he that high that he thought that his dad was still alive and who's funeral was that?
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Namelessfengir View Post
    (SPOILER)was he that high that he thought that his dad was still alive...?
    (SPOILER)Looks like it. I imagine that's why the new chief wanted to help him because he's having a hard time fitting back into the "real world".
    Figaro Castle

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

(SPOILER)when he was at the coffin he described himself as not friend or family, so it has to be either someone he was never a friend with (Ben?), someone who was his friend but betrayed him (Michael? Could be anyone really, show's not over), or someone we've yet to meet in the next seasons.

Stop putting this in spoilers!

If you missed the finale (or any other episode actually) or something I can give you a streamed link that I have stored.

And wow what a finale. No Lost till next Jan or Feb. But this is weird...the show will now take place off island I guess?

Perhaps a Final Destination thing will happen and all the characters will go on a plane again and they will ALL be on it and it will crash again.

Still many questions. Why isn't Kate still on the run? The flash forward takes place well after 2006 because Jack's phone is a motorlla model that was released in 2006.

you want to know why Charlie let himself die? Charlie accepts that his death is inevitable in order to save the other survivors and dies willingly to fulfil Desmond's prediction rather than attempting to beat death another time. Understand?

And what the hell...Christian is alive? Also didn't Naomi say that the bodies were FOUND. So how did they explain that to the public!?

Lost is making me mad!
    Last edited by McLovin'; 05-24-2007 at 05:16 PM.