Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: The Return Of LOST and Beyond

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Okay, the last episode was so smurfing good. SO smurfING GOOD.

I, like many others, totally called the Claire = Jack's half sister thing. The security parimeter around the Others' camp was so badass <3 So was Mikail's death, even though he was damn fine~

Claire breaks my heart, especially when she was crying in the end. I was all

I still hate Charlie and Desmond.

And Jack playing football was indeed roflwaffles covered in lolsyrup.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh my god, that was so exciting. I thought I was just going to die when they climbed over the fence. My sweet little Kate can't ever die! and it was fun to see some guy riding on a bike there. xD Also exciting the whole Charlie thing, despite the supernatural parts of it. I've always liked the Final Destination movies anyway.

There's one thing I wonder, though. I've asked this question to the ones I live with, and they're all split on this:

Who's your favorite character?

Mine is Kate and Sawyer, interesting characters with interesting flashbacks, in my opinion. Charlie & Jack in a close second, I guess. Good characters, but rather boring flashbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    Oh my god, that was so exciting. I thought I was just going to die when they climbed over the fence. My sweet little Kate can't ever die! and it was fun to see some guy riding on a bike there. xD Also exciting the whole Charlie thing, despite the supernatural parts of it. I've always liked the Final Destination movies anyway.

There's one thing I wonder, though. I've asked this question to the ones I live with, and they're all split on this:

Mine is Kate and Sawyer, interesting characters with interesting flashbacks, in my opinion. Charlie & Jack in a close second, I guess. Good characters, but rather boring flashbacks.
    It used to be Locke, but his season 2 wack-out turned me to Sawyer, for his nicknames alone.

Speaking of Sawyer, here's another theory to connect two characters: the "real" Sawyer is Locke's father.

Didn't we see the "real" Sawyer in one of his flashbacks? Working a taco stand or some junk?

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Locke cooked a dude from the inside out.

Friggin' right.
    That was severely badcore.
    Locke must have had some reason for doing that. He's been making a lot of wierd decisions for quite a while, and it's been making me wonder what his plans are - part of me wonders if this whole "Sacrifices for the Island" thing isn't getting a bit out of hand. In Season 1 he was a kind, fatherly figure with good advice and a great influence - epsecially towards Charlie, but now he's starting to seem as if he's scheming and plotting at the expense of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post

It used to be Locke, but his season 2 wack-out turned me to Sawyer, for his nicknames alone.
    Yeah, seriously... he completely changed in Seasons 2-3, and I agree, in Season 1 he was my favourite character, but now he's just starting to seem overly supernatural and mystical - he's no longer kind, insightful and down-to-earth. He also seemed wise, and was the one with survival experience in Season 1 - now he's just lurking in the background as the advocate for the Island.

For a while he had given up on the Island and was trying to destroy the hatch - I thought that, along with his return to Charlie's conflict with drugs, might be a return to his old character, but now Eko, one of my favourite characters, is gone, and Locke thinks due to the implosion of the hatch and Eko's death that the Island is once again the be all and end all to his motives.

I've grown to like Sawyer more, now that I understand his character more - I like Jack less, and characters like Kate, Sayid, Charlie - they're about the same.

I really thought that some of the new Season 2 characters like Lizzy and Eko had a lot going for them, and I think they could have developed into great characters if they hadn't been killed off. It was pointless to go to all the trouble of introducing members from the other end of the plane just to kill them off, especially when they had so much to offer - especially Lizzy, who appeared in Hurley's psych ward. That would be such a cool connection to explore further.

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Didn't we see the "real" Sawyer in one of his flashbacks? Working a taco stand or some junk?
    No. I don't remember the names, but there was a mobster-like character that had told James Ford (our Sawyer) where to go to find the "real" Sawyer, but after he shot the man described (who worked at a shrimp stand), the man said something like, "I was going to pay back [name of mobster-like character]." In other words, James Ford had been conned into being a hitman for this mobster-like character, and the man he had shot wasn't the real Sawyer at all. I hope that makes sense.

The real identity of "Sawyer" is still unknown, and just like Jack and Claire being siblings, the "con-man" similarity between the real Sawyer and Locke's father, Anthony Cooper, is too coincidental to just be that - a coincidence.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

My favourite character would have to be Sawyer as he is never boring and has something going on... followed by Hurley.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Did they ever find Jack's father's corpse on the island? I need to watch season 1 again soon.

Did they ever find Jack's father's corpse on the island? I need to watch season 1 again soon.
    They did not. By now, it would have been pretty awfully decomposed.

I gather it's pretty standard proceedure to do that whole embalming and preserving deal before they put the body in the coffin.
    Word/s.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Jack's father better the hell be dead, because that episode looked pretty definitive. If they bring him back I don't know how they could explain it.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries

I like Sayid, Kate, and Jin.

I realized, every time a hallucination of someone is on the island, the body's usually on the island as well.

Ex. Walt, Yemi, Christian

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

unless it's stuck underwater!

Thanks for clearing up, fellow crazed Lost fan. :mog:

as the eps go im lovin lost more and hating locke more!

what the hell is he thinking? has he gone completley bonkers imean seriously around episode 3 of this season when boone sent him on his mystical hallucination journey i was like oh cool "season 1 locke's" back but now his just a plain fool his endgame better be good and his paralysis story better be good too!

saying "oops" after killing a guy....seriously!?

i love the whole sayid, kate, danielle (meh and locke) team up though

and whats up with jack!? and the twist, though expected about claire and jack was great

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by *ETERNAL FANTASY* View Post
    saying "oops" after killing a guy....seriously!?
    It was pretty clear that Mikhail knew plenty about Locke - more than Locke wanted him to know. It wasn't just a 'random Other' Locke got rid of.