Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith has just died

We can talk about this forever but she is dead and becuase she was a celebrety people will make a big deal out of it. But thats besides the point all deaths are sad to me.

But it won't take long for me to move on... infact I'm more sad that the soda pop shop that I loved so much in my town is closing down today than the fact that she is dead. R.I.P soda pop shop with your almighty root beer floats.

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

Who?

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

Eh, I can't say I'll miss her, as I didn't even know much about her. I'm more concerned about what will happen to her daughter than her death.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Vikeve View Post
    R.I.P soda pop shop with your almighty root beer floats.
    Oooo! Root beer floats rule!

We can talk about this forever but she is dead and becuase she was a celebrety people will make a big deal out of it. But thats besides the point all deaths are sad to me.
    Yet here in US we aren't allowed to mourn dead soldiers. Aren't allowed to see their funerals, or to see any picture of them not clapping for El Busho. Their families can not make a big fuss or it will be "unpatriotic" or "negate their sacrifice"...

Hence we are left mourning the movie stars and celebrity bimbo's of the day while pretending not to see how many die daily in the war
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Her death does not make me sad.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

well i dont know if this is the right place to post it, cuz i didnt read 3 pages of posts, but 2 rumors i heard was 1: sum1 is killing off anna nicole smith and her family, making it look like an overdose, and 2: the baby is from anna nicole and her son, which is y the son killed himself a few minutes after he saw the baby.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I heard the same rumors. #2 is so sickening!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri View Post
    R.I.P soda pop shop with your almighty root beer floats.
    Oooo! Root beer floats rule!

Yet here in US we aren't allowed to mourn dead soldiers. Aren't allowed to see their funerals, or to see any picture of them not clapping for El Busho. Their families can not make a big fuss or it will be "unpatriotic" or "negate their sacrifice"...

Hence we are left mourning the movie stars and celebrity bimbo's of the day while pretending not to see how many die daily in the war

Yeah thats is true but whenever there is different news about the war my social studies class discussing it I always feel bad when I hear more and more about the war.

h, yes Root beer Floats are great and the kind they served at the soda pop shop was the typical root beer float in a huge cup almost overflowing with flavor.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

h, yes Root beer Floats are great and the kind they served at the soda pop shop was the typical root beer float in a huge cup almost overflowing with flavor.
    The "brain freeze" from drinking it in a sip is the best part

As much fun we are having from rootbeery, I must add more 2 cents.

I wish i didnt play with my voodoo dolls that day.

Although overall, this is just one of the flukes of life. Cmon, you wake up, the birds are singing and the sun is shining and your headin oiut to school when you check your email, and your homepage of cnn and.....BOOM!!!!!!! ANNA NICOLE SMITH JUST DIED!!!!!!!

Stirring within me a "huh, o well. lalala." response. I didnt like the lady from the start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.