Thread: Level adjustments

Dark Knight of EOFF darksword12's Avatar

Default Level adjustments

The site's reccomended levels are for the famicom version, no? I've found that the DS version is rather difficult at those levels. I was wondering if anyone could tell me some "adjusted" reccomended levels, or if they need any adjusting at all. I'd be most interested in a reccomendation for Saronia. Thanks!

Be 29 before attempting Garuda, 34 for Odin, 36 for Leviathan, 37 for Bahamut, 40s for Eureka, and 55 before entering the Dark World.

I totally disagree. Garuda can be surmounted in your late teens, Odin in your twenties, and the other levels are largely overkill, though they don't hurt.

Dark Knight of EOFF darksword12's Avatar

I'm at 26, with Arc at level 25. That should be alright, but Garuda unleashed a pwnage on me that was not of this world. Then I learned I needed dragoons. Should I manage alright if I have lvl 26 dragoons?

If you have Aero, and a wind based spear or two, you should be fine with two dragoons and a white mage. Only use the Aero if you think your HP can take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryushikaze View Post
    I totally disagree. Garuda can be surmounted in your late teens, Odin in your twenties, and the other levels are largely overkill, though they don't hurt.
    I killed them at a lower level myself, but when giving levels, I assume the worst possible party for the situation, such as having many physical classes against Garuda who would get two-shotted before your heal gets off at a low level.

I only used a Dragoon against Garuda once, you can use any character mix up if you gear for it. XP

I hope two Dragoons would do the job