Thread: Having trouble with Dist Cave

Dancing Chocobo Having trouble with Dist Cave

As I'm looking to plant the egg, I come into a bridge on the third floor. It seems to be broken and every time I approach it, it sends me spiraling to a different part of the cave. This HAS to be the way to plant the egg, as I have exhuasted all other possibilities. Could somebody help me, please? BTW, I love this website! THX!!

You're suppose to encounter 4 doors and the third one ot the right (I think) leads to the spring where you plant it. I don't think you're suppose to cross that broken bridge at all.

Banned

The broken bridge just sends you back lots of floors, so avoid it at all costs.

It shouldn't be too hard to find the Spring.
    Personally I tend to draw maps of tricky dungeons like this one, it makes everything so much easier.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

IIRC, Dist Cave had three different branches, and only one of them leads to the spring, the southeast branch. Instead of crossing the broken bridge, go to the room before the bridge room (2nd floor), and walk to the northwestern part of the room, and follow it to the south exit to get to the other side of the bridge.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi