Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sean... is that you?

Morticia

Sean is the greatest. I used to chat with him over AIM about once a week. I miss him. *cries*

Phoenix

Contributions
    • Hosted EoFF Elections event
    • Contributions to Eizon project

You too, Rirse? Though mine was longer :rolleyes2 :mog:

So, Sean... Sean's like... Well, Sean's like... You know... Stuff... Great stuff. Much great stuff. He like, made this place... And he like... Is the... Cold... No, wait that's not the word... Coolest... And... Great stuff, man!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

When I first joined EoFF, I received a welcome E-mail as standard. I wrote to the webmaster (Sean) and expressed my thanks to him for creating this wonderful site. I actually got a very nice reply which shocked me, as you usually don't receive replies from very busy webmasters. He actually took the time to introduce himself and thank me for making nice comments about the site. Some of his words were:

"Aww, thanks! I love hearing stuff like that!"

I was pleased that the webmaster took a deep interest into the members of his site.

Everyone remember that conspiracy thread? I thought that it might have got Sean to post once or twice, and it did! Sure, he didn't post much, but he acknowledged my hard work in faking his internet settings, which I was quite happy about.

Isn't it coincidental, the last time we saw Cid/Sean for a while, he was being raped by everyone in a thread...?

xD
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

It was cool seeing Sean on for a while. He makes me feel funny. No, not funny that way, he makes me feel funny that other way.
    Sig under construction.

Yeah, I haven't seen him for a while... Sean's a nice fella though, I've seen him in IRC a couple of times before.

*We were put on this earth to brighten the lives of others*

~*Sapphire*Stardust*~

Your worst wet nightmare Recognized Member Squally Leonharty's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former Help Forum

Sean who? Sean Connery?

Nah, just kidding. Well yeah, I've known him too since I joined EoFF, but it's too bad he doesn't post here so much anymore. But hey, maybe he'll come back and post frequently? At least his three posts yesterday is a start!

Originally posted by Dr Unne
    Sean doesn't realize how important he is to the MB. This place would be nothing without him. He's a good guy and we all hope he'll post more. That's all there is to it.
    I agree. Although I didn't really never chat with him, I was few times in iRC with him. I liked his posts, and this place certainly hasn't been quite same since he left.

I don't know is it principal or something to you not to post here, but it would be great to see a post from you in every day or two. I bet you could find about 15 minutes in a day for message board you created.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Gimme my pie and chips! Recognized Member Cactuar2000's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sean's a sound bloke, we used to chat quite a bit on AIM (Quite a bit considering the huge time gap that is). He regularly asked for advice, which I dispensed quite merrily.

Sean r0x0rs.
    If you don't know who I am you were clearly of single digit age when I stopped posting on this forum.

I'm old skool.

..and FF8 is clearly still the best.

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sean's fun to talk to over the telephone. He actually got a kick out of me calling him an "assless fool" in Japanese.

And he gave me a GREAT idea of how to deal with Dr. Unne's death in Shouben Densetsu

Although I've never really see Sean post much, I remember that when I asked how to get VBulliten in my newbie thread, he told me that you had to pay for it...

But he does seem like a cool guy. So it'd be nice to see him post more.

w00t! Sean!

I only saw Sean in chat once. He seems to be really cool.
    --It's me!--

SEAN! I've seen him a couple of times since I've joined but not enought to make me wanna...SHOUT!
    *Coughs*
    Sorry, it's my problem I'll deal with it...
    *Sniffles*
    SEAN! WHERE ART THOU!
    *Breaks down into tears*
    *Sob*
    *Is handed a lolly*
    Woo!
    *Shuts up*

Sean, I know you don't know me, but thank you for making this awesome site. It's about the only place I go for information on Final Fantasy, and this is definatly the best forum i've seen.

Sean....I'll be damned.
    "THROW YO TMPS IN THE AIR LIKE YOU JUST DON'T CARE!!!"

Seems strange, but I never really knew Sean that well. Actually, I don't know him at all. I'm sorta new here. About 6 months or so. But he seems like a sweet guy, I really do want to talk to him someday.