Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sean... is that you?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Default Sean... is that you?

Sean posted thrice today. Wowzers... I think we should do some random celebrating of sorts. I seriously wouldn't have been surprised if he didn't come back to this place for another few months... I mean... the newbie population of EoFF probably doesn't even know this guy. Freakiness.

So, oldbies and oldishbies, by all means - say your thoughts on the creator of this site, so as to inspire (or more likely, scare) all the newer members. They need to know who started it all, eh?
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

Sean doesn't realize how important he is to the MB. This place would be nothing without him. He's a good guy and we all hope he'll post more. That's all there is to it.

I was very suprised when I saw his name next to that thread he made. I have only seen him post about 5 or 6 times since i've been here.

But I took a look at some very old threads a little while ago and saw some of his posts. I think he is a very cool and intellegent person from what I saw. I wish he could spend some more time with us.
    Draxyle/RedMage/Windurst/Level 12+

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

Sean, I'd just like to say thank you for creating EoFF. EoFF has done so much for me, and without it, I wouldn't have met my best friends of all time.

So much drama...

[whines] Am I an oldbie yet??[/whines]

It was me!
    [leeza]Sig filesize limit is 50 kbs.[/leeza]

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I remember I once asked a person who went to Mills Day about what Sean was like. He told me that Sean has 'the aura of sex' around him. xD

I've chatted to him either once or twice. The first time was kew, we were chatting a bit, commenting on nothing and talking about even more nothing. Then he slowed down on his chatting, and later said "Sorry, there are some girls online xD" and that was that. I laughed, a lot. Good on him!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think the reason the board has fallen in its slow-paced times is because we don't have our leader here. I hope he stays. It was ace back in the days when he was a frequent poster

So much drama...

and there are a lot of newbies. Which isn't a BAD thing, there's just a lot of newbies....lol.
    [leeza]Sig filesize limit is 50 kbs.[/leeza]

Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

I remember the night I joined EoFF. Sean went through the trouble of getting my AIM name and welcoming me on AIM. (I guess it probably wasn't that much trouble, but y'know.) He probably didn't think that much of it, but I thought that was really cool. Though I'm pretty sure he probably hasn't done that kind of thing for a long time, or he'd have a lot of work to do. :P

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

One day he shall be the one to Smite me for good. He is a good guy though. The only thing I didn't like about this place was the lack of real order due to the ever changing rules about doing things. He did a good job though. I know I sure as hell made it hard. I got better though...I think.

Eoff Designer Recognized Member Rinoabella's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design
    When I first joined, I made a stupid thread in the help forum. Cid was the first person to reply so I sorta felt special! hee hee I've only talked to him a few times, mostly in IRC...but that was a loong time ago. I've always seen him as superior, and I still do!

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Sean is one of those guys that is able to obtain that perfect balance of "cool" (yes, going by that classic definition of "cool" that I shall not debate right now) and nerdy. He turns the nerd on and off like a faucet. That's kinda what I first noticed when I got to know him, that he was like Kevin Randall. >=D

His diversity is what's cool, though. Like, at 3PM, you could talk to him about cool graphics processing programs like Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop. At 7PM, you can talk about sweet bands like Blink and the Floyd. And at 3AM, a simple "*urinates on you*" will pass for a conversation. Great stuff, man.
    goku

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was the last person that Sean ever modded. *feels special* Seriously though, he's an ace person to chat with, I wish I could see him more often, but I'm sure he's doing just fine.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wonder if he'll recognize all of us name changers. I remember him saying he had sigs and avaters turned off, so that'd be even harder for him to tell. *ponders*

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Oh yes, and I would also like to add:

*ahem*

goku