Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it good enough?

Default Is it good enough?

I really want to get this (thereby completing my collection of the first ten final fantasys.) but in order to get it I have to buy a DS and this game is pretty much the only thing I am going to play on the DS ( and any other FF games.) So is the game worth buying the DS and game??
    "The Magun has thawed" Kaze...... Lisa and Kaze...You know they were destined to be together... "KWEH!!"....... I am the only person who likes Final Fantasy Unlimited?
    CHOBI
    Recruited in the Chocobo Lovers Club by Goldenboco

Well, if you do buy the DS, you should buy Nintendogs too, its a very fun game, also, buy some of the other RPG's they have out for it. I would get one if I were you, but then again, I already have one! Lol.

Well, yeah. But you should already have a DS, man. Get with the times. I got one when they first came out. I was 11. They looked awesome. I had $250.00 laying around. What's a kid to do?

Quote Originally Posted by KazexLisa View Post
    I really want to get this (thereby completing my collection of the first ten final fantasys.) but in order to get it I have to buy a DS and this game is pretty much the only thing I am going to play on the DS ( and any other FF games.) So is the game worth buying the DS and game??
    I don't have $250 lying around sorry......
    "The Magun has thawed" Kaze...... Lisa and Kaze...You know they were destined to be together... "KWEH!!"....... I am the only person who likes Final Fantasy Unlimited?
    CHOBI

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

Dude, you should not only buy a DS for FF III, but also for:

-FF CC: Ring of Fates
    -FF XII: Revenant Wings
    -Dragon Quest IX
    -FFTA2

And if you ask me, yeah, this game is worth buying a DS for, this and many other games that are out now or will come. And don't forget, you can also play the Finest Fantasy Advance games on the DS. And Dawn of Souls. Heck, you can play FF I till VI on the DS, everywhere you go, who wouldn't want that?

buy a psp and use it to play music

DS has an addon that also gives it that feature. And movies too i believe. Or at least, photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

Quote Originally Posted by Elpizo View Post
    Dude, you should not only buy a DS for FF III, but also for:

-FF CC: Ring of Fates
    -FF XII: Revenant Wings
    -Dragon Quest IX
    -FFTA2

And if you ask me, yeah, this game is worth buying a DS for, this and many other games that are out now or will come. And don't forget, you can also play the Finest Fantasy Advance games on the DS. And Dawn of Souls. Heck, you can play FF I till VI on the DS, everywhere you go, who wouldn't want that?
    Totally forgot about all of these......
    CHOBI

I haven't played the DS version yet, but I have played and beaten the Famicon version and I thought it was a great game. By the looks of it, the DS version is just as good as the Famicon version, if not better. So give it a shot. Save up your allowance or something to get a DS

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

The new games probably make the DS worth your money.

Go out into the internet and dubiously acquire the nes version then. along with a translation patch and nes emulator of course. That's what I did, because I'm a cheap bastard. Besides, then you can say you're a purist and played the original.
    Last edited by silentenigma; 10-30-2021 at 09:48 AM.

The DS version is better to play rather than the original but, you can try out the original if you want.

Buying a console for just one game is not worth it no matter how good that one game may be.
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

The new Final Fantasies are worth buying the DS for.

For FFIII, FFXII Revenant Wings , FFTAII, and FFCC yes then a DS is worth it, for just FFIII that would not be the case.
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga