Thread: Converting Files?

Default Converting Files?

I bet this question will have a very obvious answer but I can't find it, which is why I'm here.

How can you convert Tif files to Jepg? My computer posts all my pics and Tifs and I need them changed for my own reasons...

Any advice?
    If I had a nickel everytime someone asked a stupid question I'd be rich and wouldn't waste my time on these stupid forums

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

You can use various programs found on the net - such as IrfanView - to open the file, and then subsequently save it as whatever you wish.

As to what programs there might be that would do this massively (several files at once without needing to open them individually), I can't help you.

Additionally, it may have been best to post this in the Help Forum. You will most likely find better answers there.

Thanks for the advice, I thought since I would need it to post pictures, I might as well post it here, but converting single files is all I need.
    If I had a nickel everytime someone asked a stupid question I'd be rich and wouldn't waste my time on these stupid forums

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

Do you need a link, or did you find one through Googling easy enough?

You can use ACDSee to convert a bunch of files at a time but you have to pay for it eventually. You know, if you want to do things the legitimate way.

I found it....thanks for the help =)