Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: >> Valentine's Day Sucks..

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

But you don't know the real pain one must endure when they are all alone in the world. No one wants to hear about your lame girlfriends and how you went shopping with them, holding their purse all the while. Meanwhile I was playing CS and drinking a glass of rum and coke, BITCH!

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I think its cute. I am bitter about it though, Ive never recieved a valentines xD

Tomorrow Im going to my friends house and watching a horror. Its SINGLE PEOPLE ONLY LOL.

FFXIV Character

Shiromoto Tatsuji (Siren)

I was never really into Valentine's Day until recently since Valentine's Day finally has a prupose for me. (spending time with my girl and doing something special with her.) Problem is, can't really think of what to do. The internet really cuts down your options.

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

am hating it...i want it to die...unless i had a certain someone to share it with mind...otherwise...
    cos too many people start boasting about how many cards they got...stupid people...

I am not a man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    A guy called me on a date and I suggested going to a six star hotel for a $66666 course meal with a private violist at your command and after that we can rent a $6666666 helicopter to take a tour round the city before jumping off with our hands tied.

He hanged up before I finish.
    I don't see why/ That would be a wonderful night!

An unknown quantity Disco Potato's Avatar

Pink Grin

I used to not like it because it reminded me of my single-ness, but now, as long as hordes of people aren't making out in public because of the holiday I don't really care about it. Massive PDAs squick me out :O_O:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaneko View Post
    Valentine's Day is the highest of high holy holidays, manufactured by the godless retail chains to appease their Satanic overlords who give them their wealth and luxury. Count me in!
    Which makes me wonder if I should've been extra daring with the stock market.

Thumbs up

I think its kind of a sweet holiday although Ive never had anyone to share it with. I still think its nice. Why wouldn't I like a day thats supposed to spread joy. But then I see threads like this ><<!!! !

I actually don't mind it either way. I love Valentine's day becuase of the candy hearts those things are way too good.

I know its all about the people who want to get rich of of selling crap to people but what the hey every holiday is like that you just gotta enjoy it.

Well, I'm not gonna be lonely or bitter tomorrow, it'll just be another day to me. Heck, I'll probably go see Hot Fuzz with my friends.

But the fact that my girlfriend broke up with me a month ago, and the girl I like now lives in a different city will probably make this particular Valentine's Day a bit worse.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like it because: 1. Candy, 2. Even if I don't have someone to share it with, it's nice to watch other couples be in love with each other =]

Banned

I agree...it does suck muchens. It's worse in highschool i think, cuz all the people you just seem to dislike or hate with a passion always are the balloon waving, overflowed pockets full of gift getters and sadly...none for you (thas me in my case anyways)

^__^but, i do like it abit, cuz i can try and give a little card or two to the few good people who DO deserve some lovin'on this mass-overly marketed holiday which was to comemorate the matyrdome of some saint who got beaten to death then had his head chopped off

I was fine about it 'til I read this thread.

I can't say how I feel about Valentine's day, never got one for 7 years now. It's just another day.

Doesn't mean I'll make it miserable for anyone else though. I wish them all the happiness~
    A coward dies a thousand deaths. A soldier only dies ONCE

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I have never done anything for Valentines before today.

I made my boyfriend some 'coupons' with little things on that he can use at any point. :o

We're going out to a mexican restaurant later, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    I made my boyfriend some 'coupons' with little things on that he can use at any point.
    What kind of things can these coupons be used for? :P

Valentine's Day is pretty depressing unless you have someone to spend it with. Then it's depressing because your wallet is out a lot of money.

Jewelry? Pshaw!
    Sigless