Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: >> Valentine's Day Sucks..

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've usually always looked forward to Valentines Day... but so far, this year, I've spent it fighting with my boyfriend, listening to him bitch very loudly about me to our roommate, and laying in bed alone. xD Sad thing is, it's supposed to be our 3-year anniversary too. Ah well, story of my life Expectations are usually disappointing.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

This Valentines day rocks. Nothing beats your house almost burning down and the theatrical actions of your brother during that period of time.

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Valentines Day has sucked like it has for the past 16 years of my life...alone again :rolleyes2
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Well my valentines just finished, it was kinda funny though.
    All the guys at my school were all bowing down to the girls and asking if they could be there valentines. I didnt have a particular person which i wanted to be my valentine, but i thought...Hell with it!!! And bought a rose like other people, and i gave it to a pretty girl in my science class, which was picked randomly, and everyone now thinks i fancy her, cause i done it in a sort of emotional way... After she gave me some hug, but overall the valentines day of:

Wednesday 14th February 2007
    Was a good day...!!!
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

I HATE VALENTINE'S DAY!
    i've never once had a valentine! i've had boyfriends during christmas, i've had dates during easter, but between those there's valentine's day, and i'm always alone >.< that's why i hide in my room all day until it's over -_-

Quote Originally Posted by cloud_doll View Post
    I HATE VALENTINE'S DAY!
    i've never once had a valentine! i've had boyfriends during christmas, i've had dates during easter, but between those there's valentine's day, and i'm always alone >.< that's why i hide in my room all day until it's over -_-

Cupid didn't pay someone a visit this season...

For all of you who thinks valentine's day sucks, it could be worse. Today my friend told the guy she loves that she loves him, he just said "oh ok" and walked away. I feel bad for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyri View Post
    For all of you who thinks valentine's day sucks, it could be worse. Today my friend told the guy she loves that she loves him, he just said "oh ok" and walked away. I feel bad for her.
    owie >.<
    that's why i choose to hide!
    no wait...i dont know.

lol, it sucks cause love usually is painful. in italy or france, i bet its really romantic! nice whine! nice chocolates!....*le sigh*
    ~*Fizzgig*~

An unknown quantity Disco Potato's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cloud_doll View Post
    I HATE VALENTINE'S DAY!
    My friend's boyfriend broke up with her a few days ago...they had been going out for about 7 months and she had to spend this Valentines day alone :-\

I took my girlfriend (of four years) out to Melbourne's most beautiful botanical gardens, and had a picnic. Then we just lazed around at home watching afternoon TV.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Ouch - just read some comments. I feel sorry for some people ;_;

But yeah, V-Day is just a money making holiday day..thingy. People say it is a special day for lovers - isn't every day spent with your lover/family/friends special?

Lol - someone actually said to me yesterday that they would have asked me out if they were single. This guy was cute, had similar interests as me - but i practically freaked out when he asked me.

T_T

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    I made my boyfriend some 'coupons' with little things on that he can use at any point.
    What kind of things can these coupons be used for? :P
    If they're anything like the coupons I randomly found one day in my sketchbook one day, then they are likely free tickets to such things as a Lap Dance, Baked Dinner or Dessert, Massage, Act Like a Birthday Hooker, etc...