Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rush Hour 3 Is Coming August 10, 2007!

Currently Playing: FFXIII Stunt's Avatar

Default Rush Hour 3 Is Coming August 10, 2007!

I can't believe it, I'm so happy. I was just watching it on ABCfamily two days ago thinking, it would be great to see a Rush Hour 3, and I looked it up online, and there it was. Here are some movie pictures:

Check out some more here:

IMDB: Rush Hour 3 (2007)
    Wikipedia: Rush Hour 3 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

STUNT

cool.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Wow! Here's a movie I'd never think would get another sequel. Well, this is nice. I don't think it'll beat the first movie, however.

Well, would you look at that.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

For some reason I thought this already had come out.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Rush Hour 3: So Very Tired

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

A'yo, now that's what I'm talkin' about!!! I LOVE RUSH HOUR!!!! I already knew they were comin' out with a part three but I didn't know the exact date. THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!
    A'yo son, TTR WAS HERE!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES

remind me nearer the time
    'All things are subject to interpretation; whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.' - Nietzsche

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

I remain cautious...afterall Hollywood has a bad track record for comedy trilogies...

Currently Playing: FFXIII Stunt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by omegaweapon2005 View Post
    I remain cautious...afterall Hollywood has a bad track record for comedy trilogies...
    Rush hour is a different story. With Rush Hour, even number 2 was good, so number 3 will be good too.

STUNT

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Hsu View Post
    For some reason I thought this already had come out.
    So did I. It probably feels that way, because this movie was supposed to come out 4 years ago.

Theres only so much Chris Tucker I can take, will I be seeing this ? Probably. Just for Jackie though. And that trailer rocked so hard, I love how they kicked France in the nuts again and again........and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunt View Post
    Rush hour is a different story. With Rush Hour, even number 2 was good, so number 3 will be good too.
    You shouldnt think like that, Mad Max 2 was great, even better than the first, but Mad Max 3 sucked. Aliens was great, even better than the first, but Alien 3 sucked. Catch my drift ?

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz View Post
    Theres only so much Chris Tucker I can take, will I be seeing this ? Probably. Just for Jackie though. And that trailer rocked so hard, I love how they kicked France in the nuts again and again........and again.

You shouldnt think like that, Mad Max 2 was great, even better than the first, but Mad Max 3 sucked. Aliens was great, even better than the first, but Alien 3 sucked. Catch my drift ?
    The terminators are the best example i can think of for a bitchslapped trilogy...after a good first film and a brilliant second you wouldve thought T3 would of been good...but the curse struck again...what is it with hollywood and screwing with a decent series like that?

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaneko View Post
    Rush Hour 3: So Very Tired
    I'm wondering if this one will just kinda suck, or suck really, really hard. Judging on how many films Chris Tucker has been in recently, and Jackie Chan's aging and lack of solid martial arts movies in years, I'm guessing the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz View Post

The terminators are the best example i can think of for a bitchslapped trilogy...after a good first film and a brilliant second you wouldve thought T3 would of been good...but the curse struck again...what is it with hollywood and screwing with a decent series like that?
    O, while we are at it, lets do Star Wars!

ANH is pretty good, ESB even better, and then!!! ROTJ kinda blew it all away..
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.