Thread: I Suck at FF3!

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Default I Suck at FF3!

This is going to be my noob thread. I'll post all sorts questions whose answers will be glaringly obvious to FF3 veterans. Then the aforementioned Veterans will answer them in a polite fashion, and I'll go back to playing.

Where do I get level 3 magics? I only have fira and cura.
    I want Blizzara and Thundara. I onle have fira. I'm about to do lava cave, so can someone tell me the -ara spell locations?

Is there somewhere better to get equips? I have Ice Armor, and Tyrfing Swords (minus the Salamand and Flame Mail). Mage robes suck.
    Last edited by Cruise Control; 02-15-2007 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Tundra lol
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

There are more equipment that you could find inside the previous dungeons and in the lava one also. Did you search the dungeons thoroughly enough?

Im like four hours into the game, and I have more than enough level three magic. You can buy them in magic shops, and even find Thundara in the Vikings Cove, as well as Blizzara. You missed alot man, I suggest restarting the game, or go back through all of the dungeons, and search again.

I have a stratagy guide, so I know these things, even though I just started the game, and im only four hours into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruise Control View Post
    Where do I get level 3 magics? I only have fira and cura.
    I want Blizzara and Thundara. I onle have fira. I'm about to do lava cave, so can someone tell me the -ara spell locations?

Is there somewhere better to get equips? I have Ice Armor, and Tyrfing Swords (minus the Salamand and Flame Mail). Mage robes suck.
    Exacly the same thing hapened to me, i desperastly wanted the Blizara spell, the Fire Cave boss is one of the Hardest bosses (at the time) in the game. He killed me the most. That all changes when you get Blizzara from a certain village in the South West of the map. Take your Boat down there, see what you can find. For wepons, i think Gyshal (Far East of the Map), have some good ones. Armor for your Mages? Sorry, mage robes are the best your gunna get at the moment, not having any good armor for most of the game is possibly the most annoying thing about Mages.

Like games, humour, lively communitys and paunchy homosexual men
    dressed in tight green latex (or even just the first three)?
    Come visit zeldauniverse.net
    and their forums!