Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You know you're obsessed with FF7 when

you kill an animal and expect it to have gil and items on it.

-You kill someone and play the victory song then expect to see the end battle screen in front of you displaying your experience earned etc.

-Someone calls your real name but you do not reply till they say the name of the character in FF7 that you want to be.

Someone you know is called vincent so you ask them "Do you sleep in a coffin?" "Do you have fangs?"

-You customize your clothes etc by looking at a crayon picture showing

You and about 6 friends are about to fight some people at your school but you shout "WAIT!!!!!!! We have to decide a party of 3!!!!! EVERYONE EQUIP YOUR BEST MAGIC ETC!!! This is gonna be a hard battle!"
    When the battle against these people start they start running up to you and punching you and you say "Arnt we suppose to take turns?" and when your really hurt you shout "LIMIT BREAK!!!!" and attack them with an imaginary sword.

-You see a dragonfly and name it bahamut

-When your about to do something difficult and something that will change your life you say "I better save"

-You imagine that when ever someone talks speach bubbles appear over there heads

-You start doing hand signals that look like your pushing air across to the people you hate and you imagine your using some magic like fire or ice and when you see that it does nothing to them you say "Damn their immune to it"

Made size smaller by converting to JPG ^^

Linkinpark 9 Sc

You know your obessed when you broke your ff7 game and you hold the president for ransom for the last ff7 game in stock.

( not that I did that...)

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thegirth View Post
    your on at 3 am posting in a final fantasy forum
    ...Geddit?

Banned

You're obsessed when you try and get 8 of each Master Materia, like I did once. <_<

u get nine of each matster materia and try to revive aerith until your ears bleed

Why do you imprison your saviour?

When you name ur animals after the characters >w< I am Guilty for that! I have a kitten named Vincent <3

~Gamer 4 Life!!!! ^-^~

When you vandalize your local Wal-Mart to make it say Wall Market.

When you look up at the sun, mistake it for meteor, scream very loudly, and hide in a bomb shelter.

When the argument going on in the "PROVE IT!!" thread makes you feel oddly nostalgic and remember the same argument you had with Amaru when you first joined the forum last April...

Which FF Character Are You?

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    When you vandalize your local Wal-Mart to make it say Wall Market.

When you look up at the sun, mistake it for meteor, scream very loudly, and hide in a bomb shelter.

When the argument going on in the "PROVE IT!!" thread makes you feel oddly nostalgic and remember the same argument you had with Amaru when you first joined the forum last April...
    LOL. I made that thread...

you know you're obsessed when you have a sig of any of the FF7 characters....... ;o)

Quote Originally Posted by Da5nake View Post
    you know you're obsessed when you have a sig of any of the FF7 characters....... ;o)
    speaking of which, how do I get a sig?
    Last edited by OneWingedAngelSephiroth91; 02-20-2007 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Because I Will it
    Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
    Opening Credits: To those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein: This reunion is for you.
    Sephiroth: On your knees. I want you to beg for forgiveness.
    Sephiroth: Your geostigma is gone... That's too bad.
    Cloud: Sephiroth, what do you want?
    Sephiroth: The last thoughts of Geostigma's dead... those remnants will join the lifestream and circle the planet; choking it; corroding it. What I want, Cloud, is to sail the cosmos with this planet as a vessel. Just as Mother did long ago. then one day we'll find a new planet and on it's soil we'll create a shining future.
    Cloud: What about this planet?
    Sephiroth: Well... That's up to you, Cloud.

Cloud: Stay where you belong; in my memories!
    Sephiroth: I will... never be a memory!
    Sephiroth: Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.
    Cloud: You just don't get it. There isn't a thing I don't cherish!
    Sephiroth: [amused] Oh! Where did you find *this* strength?
    Cloud: I'm not about to tell you.
    [slams Sephiroth out of the building]

wow is that your sig?...... well you can download Photoshop ( http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/index.html ) or you might want to get Gimp ( http://www.gimptalk.com/ ) either one you have to read their tutorial which takes too long but if you're patient you will start soon making sigs that look like mine

Quote Originally Posted by Da5nake View Post
    wow is that your sig?...... well you can download Photoshop ( http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/index.html ) or you might want to get Gimp ( http://www.gimptalk.com/ ) either one you have to read their tutorial which takes too long but if you're patient you will start soon making sigs that look like mine
    Well, I now shortened it...a bit and I'm sorry if it's too long...tell me plz...
    Anyways... You know you're obsessed with FF7 when... you want to name your future boys: Vincent, Cloud, and/or Sephiroth. Girls: Tifa, Aerith, and/or Yuffie.
    *Raises hand*
    Last edited by OneWingedAngelSephiroth91; 02-20-2007 at 01:18 AM. Reason: because I will it!!!
    Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
    Opening Credits: To those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein: This reunion is for you.
    Sephiroth: On your knees. I want you to beg for forgiveness.
    Sephiroth: Your geostigma is gone... That's too bad.
    Cloud: Sephiroth, what do you want?
    Sephiroth: The last thoughts of Geostigma's dead... those remnants will join the lifestream and circle the planet; choking it; corroding it. What I want, Cloud, is to sail the cosmos with this planet as a vessel. Just as Mother did long ago. then one day we'll find a new planet and on it's soil we'll create a shining future.
    Cloud: What about this planet?
    Sephiroth: Well... That's up to you, Cloud.

Cloud: Stay where you belong; in my memories!
    Sephiroth: I will... never be a memory!
    Sephiroth: Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.
    Cloud: You just don't get it. There isn't a thing I don't cherish!
    Sephiroth: [amused] Oh! Where did you find *this* strength?
    Cloud: I'm not about to tell you.
    [slams Sephiroth out of the building]

ya it was too long lol and sigs are fun to do........ and you know you're obsessed with FF7 when......... you registered on an all about Final Fantasy forum

You know you're obsessed with FFVII...

...when you hear noises from the sky and assume it's Weapon.

...when you go to church asking for Aeris

...when you think your dog can talk to you. (Red XIII reference)
    A coward dies a thousand deaths. A soldier only dies ONCE