Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: You know you're obsessed with FF7 when

Default You know you're obsessed with FF7 when

i saw this in X2, which is odd, anyway thought i would bring it to 7

you have plans to get the buster sword this spring (umm what do you mean i swear ise not guilty of this)
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?”

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

When you like Advent Children?

You know your what is obsessed?

EDIT: Nevermind, you fixed it.
    Last edited by Darth Anarcus; 02-17-2007 at 06:11 PM.
    "The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural."

--Chancellor Palpatine

Final Fantasy VIII: The Lionheart. Book one of my novelization.

"Being a hero is not what will save you, Squall Leonhart. You are searching for the wrong treasure."

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

when you can accept sephi killin aerith and not mind much cos you love him so much....
    or if you are just me and hate these threads yet cant help but to post in them

I am not a man

u jump on the white haired goth at college before he can draw a 10ft long katana and slay all the damsels in distress in the room

Why do you imprison your saviour?

You have your original username have to do with Sephiroth. *whistles*

your plan to name your child after a character (vincent middle name will be valentine)
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?”

Dark Knight of EOFF darksword12's Avatar

When you go somewhere with your friends, you insist that you all travel as one person.

Quote Originally Posted by darksword12 View Post
    When you go somewhere with your friends, you insist that you all travel as one person.
    Haha! That's great.

I must say though I've found your obsessed with a FF game when you insist on your Alias being one of their names.

Moero! Moero!!

when u start threads called "You know you're obsessed with FF7 when"

What i have shown you is reality....What you remember, that is the illusion

Quote Originally Posted by --One Winged Angel-- View Post
    who the hell would do something like that

your doctor tells you that you have three days to live and your response is "oh i better crack down on final fantasy 7"

Quote Originally Posted by thegirth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by --One Winged Angel-- View Post
    who the hell would do something like that

your doctor tells you that you have three days to live and your response is "oh i better crack down on final fantasy 7"
    better if the doc said you had seven days...just like how many days before Meteor fell...

This one I do have: If you put a fictional character's name and information on a dog tag you purshased from a progam.
    I have: Cloud Strife
    Ex-Soldier
    Ultima Weapon
    If found, call
    then my number....
    nice, huh?
    Last edited by OneWingedAngelSephiroth91; 02-19-2007 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Because I Will It!!!

When you are gonna dress as Sephiroth, because a girl you wanna date loves Seph, and has him on her myspace, just to get into her good graces.

I challenge you to top that display of desperation

Don't make me get my 2x4 Woodinator's Avatar

you get owned in a fight at school because you were waiting for you're ATB gauge to fill

and...

You think your marbles grant magic spells

your on at 3 am posting in a final fantasy forum