Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just when I thought celebs couldn't get any weirder...

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think she's still hot.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Maybe she just likes it. What's it got to do with anyone else what hairstyle she chooses?
    'All things are subject to interpretation; whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.' - Nietzsche

Blog Entries

I saw this on t.v while my sister was changing the channels fast and I saw her like that and the first thing I thought was 'is Britney Spears ill?' because is not very common for girl to shave their heads...

What's it got to do with anyone else what hairstyle she chooses?
    I think she won't have a problem picking what hair style she'll use now or maybe she just thought that shampoos were getting too expensive!

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

ewww,
    i thought she looked a lot prettier when she had hair
    maybe all of her lil fangirls will go bald now...

I am not a man

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

maybe this should be discussed here http://www.forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=101867
    yeah she is just weird these days.
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

I almost like her for this.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Hideous. She looks like an escaped convict.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I actually don't think it looks too bad.

I feel bad for her, because she's going absolutely insane. But, her recent stunts have earned her some cred from me.

This included, as well as when her greasy (but sexy) ex-husband threatened to release their sex-tape unless she paid him. Then she said she'd release it anyway so he wouldn't get any of the money. Mmmmmmm, that's good revenge <3

Like I said, I feel bad for her though. She's had alot of crap hoisted on her the past year or so and everyone seems to be forgetting she's only a single 26-year old human being (despite how unintelligent she might be), so leave her alone =[!~

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post
    I actually don't think it looks too bad.

I feel bad for her, because she's going absolutely insane. But, her recent stunts have earned her some cred from me.

This included, as well as when her greasy (but sexy) ex-husband threatened to release their sex-tape unless she paid him. Then she said she'd release it anyway so he wouldn't get any of the money. Mmmmmmm, that's good revenge <3

Like I said, I feel bad for her though. She's had alot of crap hoisted on her the past year or so and everyone seems to be forgetting she's only a single 26-year old human being (despite how unintelligent she might be), so leave her alone =[!~
    True, but you shouldn't feel sorry for the silly girl.
    She's done this all to herself, from when she pretended to be the perfect role model for all little girls out there. But then she continued to let them down, by being lazy and not showing up to her events and stuff. She repeatedly does stupid stuff, and it seems like she never learns a lesson, and the fact that she is 26 years of age, should finally show some maturity in her actions; which she certainly has not displayed.

We were always fooled to thinking Britney Spears had it all, but how wrong was we? The press didn't do all this to her, she did it to herself, out of pure stupidity, and naiveness.
    I think Britney definitely made the wrong move by shaving her hair off, and looking like some hideous animal. What she should of done, is do an act to redeem herself, because in fact she is being selfish, by trying to put herself in the spotlight yet again, and being an attention whore. She should of contributed some of her money to charity, at least something noble. But not just a cry for help, and sympathy.
    She's now a fully grown woman, and she can't go weeping for guidance anymore...

Please, when will you learn your lesson Britany. If you think about your fans, and the public; your respect will probably rise, yet again...
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post
    Lots of human beings get made fun of for stupid decisions. This is no different from laughing at a guy in a YouTube video for pulling a face-plant when he tried to backflip off of a vending machine. Do something stupid and people will call you out on it. I have no sympathy.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I think people should just care less about whatever she does to herself.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    Hideous. She looks like an escaped convict.
    We're talking about after she shaved her head.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

That's what happens if you gain an excessive amount of fame. You go nuts. Just look what happened to similar icons like Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley.

And to think she now broke up with thar Federline guy, the one who abandoned his pregnant girlfriend for Spears.

As Donkey said from the movie Shrek, celebrity marriages never last.

It won't be a surprise if Spears one day ends up being bankrupt.
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

MJ isn't nuts. :(
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Wow, people still care. Its not different than anyone else shaving their heads. I find it kinda sad people actually care this much.

While fans may, as her look is something they liked, but its not like she's still singing or anything.