Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Did You Actually CRY at the Ending?

Quote Originally Posted by KasaiDraco View Post
    I cheered because Tidus smurfing died.
    Tidus didn't die, he disapeared. Yuna should've died, or Shelinda.
    Please don't spoil the magic, Tidus annoyed me. (Even if he was my favourite party member gameplay-wise)

I cryied when I saw Tidus wanishing and cryed to the end of credits.A blink of hope appeared then.

I didn't cry. I was surprised, though

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

When I first saw it, no. Now I do.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

What is there to be sad about. Tidus was finally able to give his dad the high 5 he always wanted to give. It wasn't sad. If anything it was happy.

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

A'yo, I didn't cry but, I was so into the game every time I would here that theme music...*getting teary eyed*...I would just...pause and think about...all the good times we had together...*crying* AHHHHH!!!!! And said I would never cry!!!!!!!! I'm too tough!!!!!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!!!!! YUNA!!!!!!!!!! TIDUS!!!!!!!!!! WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?
    A'yo son, TTR WAS HERE!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES

hehe I was Irritable after wards the completing off ffX why because the ending was lame enough but you know, all my co workers / editors said I looked depressed...oh wait it did affect me curse you square soft.
    ^,..,^ Oooh look a brownie...*starts to nibble on a brownie* ah better I almost felt sad again.
    Chuckles I guess I will help. But it will cost you your soul.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I cried a river. :weep:

Articles
    Blog Entries

Chocobo

well I cryed when Yuna sent her aeons back. Then I creyed again when she sent Auron. Then I thought "Gosh will the sad things never end?" and then when Tidus disapperad I . But when Tidus (SPOILER)Came back swimming back i felt happy.

Came close to crying but it didn't get that far. Was a sad ending. I mean you go through most of the game thinking Yuna is going to die at the end and then it turns out that she lives and Tidus dissapears. When she fell through him that was kind of when the whole thing really hit you, for all the chars in the game and for anyone playing who may not have really got it from being told before or who didn't fully prepare for it. Yuna's speach at the end was sad has well. Has for X-2 it doesn't exsist to me. Hated the game, didn't like how the story was going and I never finished it. The dress sphears where kind of stupid and felt like and FF versoin of dressing up barbies or something. For me the story ended has it did in X. Sin was defeted, Tidus gone. The end. The rest left only to imagination.

Thanks to eternal essence for the great sig!

*Raises hand* I cried! Like a bitch lol..
    I didn't want them to get seperated. Strongly support TidusxYuna.
    When she whispers I love you.. that was it for me lmao!
    Gawdd.. that game is masterpeice. x

"Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry...or get angry...
    What about us...what are WE supposed to do?!" - Cloud, FFvii following Aeris' death.

I cried at the end. The music, the images, the love that could never be! At least until X-2... It was all just too much for me! But I cry at a lot of things. I even cried in Lilo & Stitch!

I also cried when I first reached Zanarkand, and the song "To Zanarkand" was playing in the background. It's just...so beautiful

Yeahh the Zanarkand bit is emotional.. Also when Tidus is told about Yuna's 'sacrifice' in 'Home'.. And they all walk off lolz.
    Although his voice actor is pants, with a gay and annoying voice, he sets the tone of character rly nicely. A lot of ppl won't admit it but he played a big part in the makin of the game's succes =]..
    The narrative side of the game, think how his lines are said- hes good at acting tbh.
    'When will Yuna stop dancing?'

"Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh, cry...or get angry...
    What about us...what are WE supposed to do?!" - Cloud, FFvii following Aeris' death.

Yes, SHE, JAT does sound gay. But, he is nothing compared to Bobby Edner (Vaan). That guy sucked.
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit.

~Void

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by N8V_Tidus25 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x View Post
    i didn't cry, i just thought "damn" and felt a little empty
    that makes 2 of us
    Three!