Thread: question about a game glitch

Smile question about a game glitch

Ive been looking around forums for the answer to this yet i haven't found the answer so im asking now. Does anyone have a glitch where penelo constantly attacks herself. This tends to happen to me when i am fighting a monster with her in the party and for some reason afterwards she begins to attack herself or another party memeber. Ive checked the gambits and there are no self attacks on just self: protect and self: libra. Ive also tried turning off self: gambits but that doesnt work. so far the only thing that helps is turning off her gambits completely for a while and then turning them back on. but then the glitch starts up again after fighting. Any ideas on what is happening guys?

p.s. i also tried changing her weapons that doesn't help either.

......was she confused perhaps......

No pun intended. xD

no she has no status effects.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Did you equip her with any weird accessory ? Like the nethicite ?
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

First I thought this game was flawless, now it seems to have more and more bugs.
    I encountered one after killing Zeromus. When I was going to leave the room he was in Basch got see-through, looked kinda cool though, but annoying since he wouldnt move at all.
    I checked if he had Vanish on, but no. He got back as normal after taking the Waystone though.

Does changing the area work for you, so she stops hitting herself?
    Or maybe its something possessing her, a ghost of somekind XD

i encountered a glitch too. i killed a garif (i know they're not enemies but he looked at me wrong) and it showed up in my bestiary, saying i needed to kill one more to get the second page. i've killed like five already and it still says i need one more. bullcrap

LOL i had the exact same glitch also with a seeq. But anyways i once got a glitch where balthier died and he said at your best and the music froze and it kept sayin at your best over and over again and it was just hilarious.
    IM GONNA DRAGON KICK YOUR ASS INTO THE MILKY WAY

With Garif's, Seeq's, etc. there are actually more than just 1 page. So it takes one more of them to get the NEXT page. So you have to keep killing a bunch of them and it will open up a new page each time until you've unlocked all the pages.

no. i thought that too, so i killed about five more garif and it didn't add on a single page