Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Haircuts

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Try having your mom apply some "lights" on you.

My mom picked the wrong color and I got platinum blond patches on my jet black hair. I looked like a zebra for months!
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I’m the only person who has ever given me a bad haircut. The worst was probably on a morning before school, when I couldn’t stop cutting my hair because it felt like it was on fire. The cut turned out so evil & demented that my mother forced me to stay home from school, so I could go to a more qualified hairdresser.

Blog Entries

She was trying to give me a hip, modern cut.
    Well, I suppose it was my fault, really. I had never done it myself before, and so I thought I'd get my hair cut. I had a bike. I had some money. I had long hair, And the lady did it so bad that when I went home and said, "Look ma!" My ma flew into a rage and drove me down there. She chewed out the hairdresser demanding back the money I paid AND the tip.

I learned my lesson. Mom is always there to tell people how to cut my hair now.

A couple years ago, i wanted to get a short shaggy haircut that i thought was really bold and cool (i had really long hair at that time) but it ended up looking like a short emo like mullet haircut. It was horrible

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I've never had a bad haircut by a professional. However, one time I asked my mum to highlight my hair with a home kit and they came out yellow rather than blonde, so I dyed my hair again the next day! Now, I always get my hair done by a hairdresser.

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

I've been growing my hair since November, going for the long look. But not too long. So yeah, no haircuts for me for a while

casual mind slip

I did once when I was like ten, my mom noticed it right away that the lady cut my hair at different lengths. Although it wouldn't matter, because my hair usually grows back in different lengths anyway. Though my mom tried to give me curls on my first day of kindergarten. I hated it, I looked like Shirley Temple.

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    The woman who cut it was like laughing at it
    xD wtf?

Anyway. I didn't get a bad hair cut, but I got a perm and I'm like... SO SICK of curls, I miss my straight hair. Using a straightener just isn't the same. But thankfully it's almost grown out. D:<

Banned

Well, I've had some very bad hairstyles, due to long breaks between each haircut.
    I've never got a bad haircut though, because my hairdresser rocks, and she always does it right.

My hometown is extremely small too (2000 people, lol) so I'm pretty acquainted with the hairdresser as well.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

I gave myself a haircut before picture day in 4th grade. I had to get pulled out of school for an emergency buzzcut before they took my picture.

Nope, I've never had a bad haircut.

I remember she mad my bang looked like horse hair!
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I cut my bangs myself when they get long and sometimes I mess them up bad =/ This weekend my hair drove me crazy so I washed it like 5 times. OBSESSIVE >=O I had a bad perm a long time ago too. xD
    rawr

One time a few years ago, I went to see the hairdresser that did my mum's hair when she was my age (I'm currently 20 and this haircut was about 5 years ago). So, you can imagine his age. He retired a couple of years ago - and a good thing too with what he did to my hair!

I only went for a trim - about an inch and a half, and he'd cut parts of the bottom layers longer than the top layers, so I had dirty great big clumps of hair hanging longer and shorted in different places. My mum had to get a pair of scissors and cut the longer bits off to level my hair up as best she could.
    Signature removed for exceeding the 50 KB filesize limit and far exceeding the 250 pixel height limit.

~Void

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    I've never had a bad haircut by a professional. However, one time I asked my mum to highlight my hair with a home kit
    Yes, that is how I ended up looking like a Zebra for weeks!
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs: