Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Haircuts

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Unhappy Bad Haircuts

So today I recieved a bad looking haircut. The woman who cut it was like laughing at it Has anyone else gotten a bad haircut

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Yeah, it suck's, but I remember i got a refund though.

Str8 Pimpin'

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

when i had it all hacked- oh, did i say hacked, i meant chopped- off by some evil do-gooder named my mum...to my shoulders!!!!it was horrible!!!!!

I am not a man

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I had a really risky haircut, going from really long thick hair to short and thin. I got off lucky though, and I don't get anybody 'dodgy' to cut my hair.I keep to the same hairdresser who I know I can trust

Blog Entries

Mine a few months ago the hairdresser cut more than I wanted

When I liked my hair cut to an inch all over, my mum was great. Then I decided I don't like it like that, and asked her to do it how I get it done now. The result was patches of hair where my mum slipped with the trimmers or got the angle wrong with the scissors. I think that was the last time she ever cut my hair...

Worst thing is, I didn't even know how bad it was until some friends at school told me the next day.

My mum cut my hair into a bob when I was 11. I hated it. Short hair makes me look like a munchkin. To make matters even worse, after a few months when I was still complaining daily about my uglyness, she said she'd make it look nicer. She feathered it! It looked even worse. An she didn't even have the decency to buy me hair extensions.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The hairdresser I last went to has been doing my hair for years (inbetween my bouts of growing it long) and yet when he cut my hair I was really dis-satisfied he gave me a "twist" to my spikes so they weren't even when spiked straight as I like I had to slide it around to the left to get it to go right. I asked my sister in law to take my hair off after that, she shaved it to a grade 7 which is the longest setting on hair clippers and I just styled it from that, it needs cutting again and since I don't know when I am going to go to my bro's next I am going to have to find a hair salon.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

My hair has only two settings after a haircut 1) flat or 2) sproingy. This last haircut left my hair flat, which has happened alot since eleventh grade. I miss my sproingy hair
    So I always go from looking like Kramer to looking like either 1) Greg from Dharma and Greg or 2) Dr. Cox.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    My mum cut my hair into a bob when I was 11. I hated it. Short hair makes me look like a munchkin. To make matters even worse, after a few months when I was still complaining daily about my uglyness, she said she'd make it look nicer. She feathered it! It looked even worse. An she didn't even have the decency to buy me hair extensions.
    Good Lord

there was a picture here

'nuff said

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

I always get the same one. It might be a little shorter or longer from time to time but it's always the same cut.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think the worst haircut I've gotten was when I was in 8th grade and I wanted my hair cut short for the summer...it looked cute when I was, say, 3, but it looked awful when I was 13 =/ So now, I'm growin' it long...it's down to mid-back already

Every haircut before I started letting it get long was bad.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've never had a horrible haircut, thank God. Although this one time I got one, the lady cut one side of my hair shorter than the other. Not a big deal, though. I think it's even a little bit like that now. :laugh:
    --Box Box Box Box