Thread: tried fighting solo

Default tried fighting solo

Has any tried playing solo.I did and it is fun as all heck.I fought firemane on my secound file just now on level 15 it was easy and fun! you should try it I got yhe idea from a youtube vid from someone called ashe10
    :twak::banbleys

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Yuck!!!!

Playing XII without a party is the most boring thing ever. No thank you!

Try a better challenge: No magic
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Ashe10 ftw.

I have watched some of the challenge videos he/she has been doing.

I want the game alot ._.

That's funny you mentioned it. Last week I was so bored I tried that out. Basch using the Wyrmhero blade, bubble belt and at Level 99 worked his way into the great crystal by himself.

This was out of pure boredom.

I've also played with no weapons! You should see the kick boxing skillz of your party (Fran can do a 360 backward flip kick, Pinelo seems to hide behind others unless you're the one controlling her, etc..) ! Mine are all level 99 so they punch and kick somtimes reaching 9999 per hit.
    Last edited by chrisguapo69; 02-19-2007 at 02:13 PM.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

OOO! Now that "no weapons" sounds fun!
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Fighting solo can be fun! I first tried it in FFVIII when I battled Diablo. I had Zell and Selphie with me and I lost thrice. Then I tried Squall alone and it was thrice easier!

Anyway, it also applies in FFXII. At least you no longer have to worry about healing and casting supportive spells such as Protect and Shell to your other members. Much less hassle and pressure too.

And the Spider-man quote goes "With great power comes great responsibility."
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

I have another challege for you.No armor no spells and no weapons I just beat elder wyrm that way,

i wouldn't try that right now since i'm done with the game and my last save is right before the final boss.

is it true that if you fight alone, then the amount of exp you get triples because you used to have 3 people in your party so the exp have to be evenly distributed? It worked for FF3 and also valkyrie profile. I didn't try it on FF12 yet. If it does, then it'll be much easier to level.

try beating the entire game with out using a sinlge gambit
    IM GONNA DRAGON KICK YOUR ASS INTO THE MILKY WAY

Quote Originally Posted by atlanteay View Post
    i wouldn't try that right now since i'm done with the game and my last save is right before the final boss.

is it true that if you fight alone, then the amount of exp you get triples because you used to have 3 people in your party so the exp have to be evenly distributed? It worked for FF3 and also valkyrie profile. I didn't try it on FF12 yet. If it does, then it'll be much easier to level.
    It's true