Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Insanity test

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Insanity test

http://www.bzoink.com/S6889/Insanity_Test.html

Take the test to see just how insane you are...I got 11%

EDIT: Aww nuts >.> 22% then. Tryin' to say I'm insane?

And that, ladies 'n gents, is why I'm going to study creative writing in college, not mathematics
    Last edited by ~*~Celes~*~; 02-20-2007 at 02:14 AM.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

You are suppose to multiply it by 2, how did you manage 11%?

28% for me. Surprisingly low.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

56%. How'd you get an odd number when it tells you to count by twos for your percentage? o_O

34%. I was sure it'd be higher. :-\

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

16%. Oh yes, 16%, just the way I like it.
    --Box Box Box Box

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

22%, but I highly disagree that it's insane to read books for fun.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza View Post
    22%, but I highly disagree that it's insane to read books for fun.
    I know what you mean I love reading! I was insulted to see that as an option

<!START BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE><table><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><b><i>Insanity Test</i></b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever taken goggles into the shower with you?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever stared at the blobs in a lava lamp for more than an hour?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you feel bad for a spider when someone steps on it?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever wondered why M&M's are the color they are?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you memorize how to spell supercalafragilisticexpealedocious?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the names of all the American presidents?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you still wonder if Elvis is alive?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever tried to jump off the roof of your house?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you own a Chia-pet?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider any/all blondes to be dumb?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have 0 TV's in your house?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 10 pets living in your house?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite movie of all time rated G?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you buy more than 5 cd's a week?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you hear voices?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite color tangerine?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite food turtle soup?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you spend more time in your house than you do with your friends?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever watched an entire episode of the teletubbies?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you were little?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you ever talk to yourself?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sing in the shower?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 5 body piercings?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have hidden video cameras in your house?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever think that the government was spying on you?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you cover yourself in tin-foil, and put coat hangers on the ceiling?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you make things out of dollar bills when you are bored at the lunch tabl:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right"> Have you ever won a contest in which you had to guess:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever trash picked?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Can you fling stuff out of your nose?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the meaning of life?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Hav u eva pikt on sum1 smalla than u,just coz u thawt it wood b funny?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you count down the amount of days left in the school year?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did u ever see things that aren't really there?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you see dead people?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is this a yes or no question?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever worn clothes that belonged to someone else?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you enjoy tight clothing?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever gone a whole week without brushing your teeth?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sleep with the lights on?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider money to be a form of evil?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever played bloody knuckles?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had the urge to have a pickle and peanut butter sandwich?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:</td><td align="left">Yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe fairy tales do come true?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you or have you ever enjoyed using yo-yo's?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe in superstition?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you like DIET soda?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you watch cartoon shows every day?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you read books for fun?:</td><td align="left">No </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" valign="top" align="center"><b>Give yourself 2% insanity for every "yes" you answered.</b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">So what's your insanity percentage?:</td><td align="left">16 </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><a href="http://www.bzoink.com/S6889/Insanity_Test.html" title="Insanity Test">Take this survey</a> | <a href="http://www.bzoink.com/surveys" title="Bzoink Surveys">Find more surveys</a><br /><a href="http://www.bzoink.com" title="Bzoink">Bzoink</a> - The Original Survey Site</td></tr></table><!END BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE>

I WAS COMPLETELY UNAWARE THAT THIS IS WHAT IT WOULD TO IF I PASTED THE CODE. AND SO WHAT, I LIKE TIGHT CLOTHES.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

*is still the most insane in the thread <3*

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

I am 30% insane according to that, kids.

44%
    lol signature

46%. And now I have many new items for my to-do list.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

The questions aren't very telling as to insanity; I posit that the test is flawed.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

14 % but I disagree.

64%

I win. <3