Thread: Need help with Rare Game-Kaiser Wolf!

Default Need help with Rare Game-Kaiser Wolf!

Has anyone encountered the Kaiser Wolf? It's the last monster I need out of the 30 trophy ones that I've been collecting. It's driving me nuts that no matter how many times I head to the area(Corridor of Sand in the Dalmascan Westersand), it's never there. I've had way less trouble encountering ones like Disma who have a 5% chance of appearing than this one, who apparently has a 40% chance of appearing! It's driving me nuts! >_< I think I've passed through or zoned in and out of the area a hundred times over by now. And yes, I have already killed the Lindbur Wolf, which I know is a prerequisite for making it appear.

I figure there's something I'm missing like having certain conditions, but I don't know what. I've tried killing all the monsters in the area, including benign ones. I've also tried just killing the wolves, or cockatrices, etc., but so far nothing. At this point, I'm completely out of ideas of what to try, so if anyone has any ideas or tips or knows something I don't, please let me know.
    Last edited by Jerseymilk; 02-21-2007 at 11:16 PM.

Default Kaiser Wolf

First, you need to kill the Lindbur Wolf, which is in the East side of Shimmering Horizons. Then, go back and Kaiser should be there! Good hunting!

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Yes, I got him while leveling up

Try the areas around the entrance to Zertinan Caves, it is where I usually level up
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Quote Originally Posted by blythebonnie View Post
    First, you need to kill the Lindbur Wolf, which is in the East side of Shimmering Horizons. Then, go back and Kaiser should be there! Good hunting!
    As I already pointed out in my first post, I have killed the Linbur Wolf.

I had the same problem. Never bothered to go back. :/