Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314

Thread: This game is awful

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

I'm sorry, but how dare you insult me like that? Just who do you think you are? You know what, I'll stop right there, because I could say a whole lot more about people like you, who think they're opinions are obviously complete fact.

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

Quote Originally Posted by DLPB View Post
    yeah, as i thought. brain like puddin! For the record, VI has basically no plot either. I can demonstrate with dialogue, complexity and a number of statistical facts why this game is..... and why VII,VIII,IX and X are great but you aren't worth it, because you have a brain....like...a...PUDDIN!

Goodbye!

Oh, also for the record this wolf guy, talks POO POO!
    Morons like you make me lol.

I mean really, you do, anyone who says otherwise to your opinion you just ignore, and then insult them really really badly.

If anyones opinion doesn't matter I'm afraid it's yours seeing as you won't listen to other peoples.

Your Post out of ten 3/10 I liked the use of poo poo but the rest failed, and X-2 did suck

Summary: PHAIL.

Have a nice day.

To DLPB: What you think isn't fact it's opinion. Obviously you are the one with a brain like PUDDING (Notice the g on th end?) and I don't agree with you, you are not right it is your opinion, I believe X-2 was a good game. This is my opinion and I don't give a damn what you say because you can't change my mind. I suggest you sit tight until Wolf Kanno turns up to disprove everything you say and then you may walk away with your tail between your legs. Good day, Good bye.

just read the review again, let the words sink in into that silly puddin of yours. people like you made me buy this game. I will never trust another 10/10 review because of people like you.

The very idea that you can say this game is very good and that that is an opinion is baloney!

it aint no opinion. This game is worse than a monkey testicle and so are you and your supporters on here. Especially wolf.

Now I am off. I suggest in your next life you learn to appreciate a good story and get a better brain because quite honesyly, if you think this game can even be compared to X and below you are sorely sorely sorely mistaken.

I won't be here when wolf gets back, he talks utter poo. My review stands up against him and swats him like a little fly.

Byeeeeeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by DLPB View Post
    just read the review again, let the words sink in into that silly puddin of yours. people like you made me buy this game. I will never trust another 10/10 review because of people like you.

The very idea that you can say this game is very good and that that is an opinion is baloney!

it aint no opinion. This game is worse than a monkey testicle and so are you and your supporters on here. Especially wolf.

Now I am off. I suggest in your next life you learn to appreciate a good story and get a better brain because quite honesyly, if you think this game can even be compared to X and below you are sorely sorely sorely mistaken.

Byeeeeeeee!
    You've been leaving for a while now.

I appreciate many good stories, obviously you don't and want a reall dull story with some ehawk romance in the middle for you to drool over and write fanon, AMIRITE?

Again: PHAIL

Go on walk away. You obviously can't handle Wolf Kanno which is why you're running away now. Bye bye. Hope to never see you again in the FFXII forums.

lol my name is DLPB! FINAL FANTASY XII IS BAD! you will all agree with me or i will be mad!

1) Dont tell everyone you are right in what you think and everyone is wrong, it makes you sound 10 years old (apologies if you are)

2) How you can even say "this is not a final fantasy" is ridiculous. i mean what the hell is a final fantasy game? i bet if u started a thread u would get a million different answers. they are all different, and try new things with each game.

3) my guess is your a fan boy of X which is why you flame XII so much. and you know why people? because its not X-3 (poor DLPB)

The final fantasy series has the most divided fans in any series. Everyone has a fave and thats kool. My favourite is VII and always will be because it introduced me to the series. My second favourite is IX (very different to VII) and i have enjoyed all in the series, especially XII.

I love it that everyone has there favourite and exchanges views on why they are so good, thats what makes the series great. What i do hate however, are fan-boys. Fan boys just have an addiction of flaming final fantasys that are not their favourites.

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE GAME, F**K OFF INTO ANOTHER FORUM.
    YOUR FREE TO YOUR OPINION BUT DONT TELL EVERYONE YOU ARE RIGHT AND THEY ARE WRONG.

Im done

LOLZ!!!!

This is an instant message i recieved like 1 min after my post
    Me thinks the age of 10 years old may be right. What do ya think guys? shall i join him on msn and have a battle? i mean what we gonna do have freestyle rap contest? lol some people....

DLPB Join Date: Mar 2007

come on then...debate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lets be havin u on msn if you think you are so wellard. I wont be postin again the forums and i shall soon be off.

Just tried to add me on MSN as well, but the best thing to do guys if he is hassling you is to report him, like I have done.

I think we should start getting back on topic now and try to ignore him.

One little thing I got narked about XII..was the lack of judge material, excluding Ghis. WE NEEDED MORE JUDGES XD

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.

ye i agree, back to the subject lets move this convo into a new thread 'This Game is amazing!'

Well we have established that I win by default, i wanted to go and not post again but I just have to say, what a bunch of cowards. so big with your views and you cant come onto msn and support them.

Why? cause you can't beat me.

I win by default, good night, puddings! LOL

XD I already made a thread about that~

Anyway, anyone agree with me about the judges?

The reason we don't want to talk to you, is because you do not have respect for other people's opinions, so why should we waste our time with you. You've pissed me and other people off enough already.

Quote Renmiri on FFXII

I totally agree with you Setzer. I haven't played the game much but I've only really seen Ghis and Gabranth.

ye lets move this convo over to the new forum tho coz discussing this in 'this game is awfull' dont seem right lol.

yeah ignore him, he must be younger than 10 so i feel bad for making fun of him. But uf he us older than 10 and he calls people puddings (i think he may be playing for the other team, if u know what i mean)

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Okay, everyone stop it. If you want to discuss whether or not you think this game sucks, then do so without bringing this to a personal level. I don't want to see any more posts of this sort.

DLPB: If you can't discuss this without insulting people then it's probably best for you to not post here at all. You need to learn to respect others opinions. It's allright that you don't like the game, but it's not allright to insult others.

Finnegan, BlackWaltz & fffreak: Use the warn button instead of insulting back. When someone is being a jackass, let us handle it. Insulting them back doesn't make you much better than them.

Now, let's get back to the topic. Don't reply to this post, thanks.

edit: Actually, I'll just close this thread. It's long and probably a bit cursed. Anyone feel free to start up a fresh new one, though.