Thread: taking too long....arrgghhh!!

Angry taking too long....arrgghhh!!

im in england and this game is being released tomorrow and i want it now, i ordered it two weeks ago and have been slowly chewing my fingers off waiting for the damn thing lol

two whole weeks of impatience arrrgghhh (plus of course this made the last two weeks crawl something chronic)

sorry just had to vent some steam.

p.s. i bet you i will get the game tmorrow and shut myself away in my bedroom for some wild ff fun and then get interrupted by my mom asking me to drive her somewhere.

parents! sooo inconsiderate. lol

groan i just received and email from amazon.com that its been dispatched now but the delivery estimate is for the 24th SATURDAY!!! i swear someone is doing this to punish me for something "sob" "sob"

hugs everyone.xx
    Last edited by silverjunky; 02-22-2007 at 09:38 PM.
    Silverjunky

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

I'm skipping part of my lab session tomorrow to pick the game up first thing n_~

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

I just baught it from Gamestation (they are selling them early i guess) but i am still in college and i have to wait until 4 to play this game, the wait is killing me.
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig limits posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them. Maybe try saving as a jpg instead of a png. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

Really i'll have to leave work early and check it out.
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

I hadn't checked FFXII PAL's status for months, so I thought about checking Square Enix's site today to see when it's going to get released, and I was amazed when I saw that its release date is tomorrow. I probably won't be able to get it or play it for a while, though. I'm quite busy with things, and I probably can't afford it at the moment, either.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

When I went to pick it up this morning, I found myself talking to an old college friend about the game. xD

You could also get a limited edition launch title hardback strategy guide for Ł17.98 with a poster and something else which I couldnt remember.

I clearly remember going into GAME this morning, and rubbing a copy before I got to the counter 8D

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

From Holland here..

They shipped the European PAL version to all game stores two days ago, so I went by my local game shop and this guy told me he wasn't officially allowed to sell the copy yet. ( so he DID have it then ! )

Anyways, I told this guy, man I have been waiting for months!! fortunately he must have been a FF gamer himself as he understood the pain.

So two days since I have my copy of FF XII and I am loving it, nothing beats playing a FF game for the very first time, it's awesome, how can you expect otherwise from Square, yet again another masterpiece.

Love the new changes, anyways, good luck with getting a copy, you should just ask as they should already have a copy, but since the official release is today or tomorrow it doesn't really matter much I guess.