Thread: Screen size help

Default Screen size help

I have a 26 inch widescreen tv but it shows the cutscenes and fmvs in a box surrounded by a black background. The text appears underneath the image on the black background, i have seen the fmvs on full screen in GAME so how do i get it to fit the whole screen. Also i have set it to 16:9 already.
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig limits posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them. Maybe try saving as a jpg instead of a png. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Set it to 4:3, if you set it to 16:9 you make it Widescreen.

The FMVs do show in a box with the text under it. The game is full screen, the FMVs are not
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Quote Originally Posted by Trance_Kuja View Post
    I have a 26 inch widescreen tv but it shows the cutscenes and fmvs in a box surrounded by a black background. The text appears underneath the image on the black background, i have seen the fmvs on full screen in GAME so how do i get it to fit the whole screen. Also i have set it to 16:9 already.
    My screen is a 32" on an HDtv, and I found it was a lot better on widescreen.
    Signature removed for exceeding the 50 KB filesize limit and far exceeding the 250 pixel height limit.

~Void