Thread: Australia Release

Default Australia Release

We got it on the 22nd! I just got my copy then for my birthday today! So excited but I can't play it just yet. ><;

Anyways, anyone else in Europe / Australia get their copy yet?

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

yea i got my copy on thursday, i had it pre-orderd for a month. this game is so good, man it was worth the wait

What i have shown you is reality....What you remember, that is the illusion

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    We got it on the 22nd! I just got my copy then for my birthday today! So excited but I can't play it just yet. ><;

I got mine on the 22nd, purely because the people I preordered it from have a habit of getting preorders out to me (and probably a lot of other people) a day early.

I'm already 17 hours in and I'm obsessed. :rolleyes2
    Signature removed for exceeding the 50 KB filesize limit and far exceeding the 250 pixel height limit.

~Void

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post

I got mine on the 22nd, purely because the people I preordered it from have a habit of getting preorders out to me (and probably a lot of other people) a day early.

I'm already 17 hours in and I'm obsessed. :rolleyes2

Quote Originally Posted by --One Winged Angel-- View Post
    yea i got my copy on thursday, i had it pre-orderd for a month. this game is so good, man it was worth the wait
    I had mine preordered since it was first listed on online stores ^_^'
    That was about......a year ago. And I agree! It's great! I'm playing it WAY too much at the moment. Yeah, I'm 20 and I haven't grown out of gaming and I don't think I ever will. Once a gamer at an early age, always a gamer.
    Signature removed for exceeding the 50 KB filesize limit and far exceeding the 250 pixel height limit.

~Void

Yeah, I haven't had a chance to start it up yet. ; ;

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Happy Birthday to the poster who made this thread! FF XII rules! Get Rogue Galaxy later.
    Recently beaten: Alundra 1, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy I
    Will play next: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Mass Effect, Fallout 3(???)
    *Last Update 7-25-2008

I bought it on the 22nd. I've played about 8 hours in 4 days. I absolutely love the game, I can't get off it.

lol iv been playing it for 25 hours, and i started playing on the 22nd at about 6.30 pm. man i need a life.

What i have shown you is reality....What you remember, that is the illusion

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

I've played it quite alot But I think I'm severely underlevelled... And, Quickenings rock but use up all MP... So I don't know what to prioritize... Confuzzling!!! But I'll get used to it...
    jkhkjg