Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VI Advance - Perfect Playthrough

Did you remember to let Shadow and Celes get their +1 stat when they were still level 5->6?

I did for Celes, I let her gain a level with Cait Sith before she left the group in the MagiTek Factory, but not for Shadow, I thought his level was averaged to 6 after you get the first espers in Zozo, was there a way to level Shadow up before going to Vector?

Pick him up in Kohlingen with Gau leapt off in the Veldt and he'll be level 5.

So after Zozo, I make my way back to the Veldt, leap Gau off, pick Shadow up and level him with Cait Sith, then wait for him to leave before getting Gau back. I wish I'd known that before.

I'm going to have to wait until your guide is complete Necronopticous, before I attempt a true "perfect game".

One lousy stat point won't really make a noticeable difference, but I guess it will be irritating. I know it'd annoy the Hell out of me.

Wait, how come youre supposed keep your party at low levels?

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

So you can hike the stats up with Esper boosts.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

I did one of these on FF6, I'm about to do an FF6A one.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

How's the guide going Necronopticous?

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Jemmy, I'm so screening you for OCD.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Finals week, then I'm going to Kentucky for a few days. Won't be making any good progress for a little while.

Sorry. ;[

I might try and do a perfect playthrough, but i'm still going through the game for the first time. I might do a perfect playthrough after I beat it.

lol, I've been writing the same guide, wasn't aware someone else was working on one. If you want, I can send you all the information I know about getting a perfect game (I have completed a potentially perfect game on my GBA), and since you probably have more progress on your guide than I do, you can go ahead and finish it up.

I just started work on mine last night. However a guide at some point would be much appreciated. Currently just working on getting some cash with Vicks and Wedge (yes the original SNES version). Up to 7k right now, aiming for 15k before I move on.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

This is a pretty good guide tested and proven and also certified by teh god of gaming.