Thread: a

Moomba Woot beat it, but...

Warning major end game spoilers!

ok 200 hundred hours later I finaly beat the game and my reaction is WOW. This has been the greatest experiance for me ever this game has to be ranked as the best FF ever so far.

My only concern or hope is that it isen't over as those who have beaten it may already know it diden't do anything really in reavealing the story. We still dont know who the hell this (SPOILER)rouge acurian(spelling) is who wants man to be free and have control over there own destiny and what befalls the arc and roz empires. There are so many question which leaves me thinking this isen't over yet. I think this was just training day for vaan the main character he diden't really stand out through the game story and (SPOILER)now that he's a an independent sky pirate we may see him again in a possible second game finaly taking charge

what are your thoughts.
    Last edited by Diango12; 02-25-2007 at 05:13 PM.

Oh my, that's an impressive time . Congrats on the beat.

(SPOILER)Venat, the rogue Occuria, really doesn't need a deeper motivation in my opinion. He was sympathetic to the human race and wanted to help, easy as that. He's basically just like Prometheus in Greek mythology. And I'd assume Archadia calmed down once Larsa was in power and the feud with Rozzaria probably died out until new kingdoms and new wars were made. We know in a general sense what all the characters are doing now, so they didn't leave you too hanging or anything.

Overall, I think it was pretty wrapped up, but surely there's room for more. Revenant Wings will have to do it seems =O!

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

I have to stop reading these spoilers.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

That creepy Occuria had his own agenda. (SPOILER)I'm not so sure Venat wanted the Humes to be free. I think he was more angry at the other Occuria and wanted to ruin their plans in any way he could, and cared little that his puppets succeeded or not. He just helped Vayne out of pity IMHO
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My theory...

(SPOILER)
    I think Venat did it out of boredom or curiosity. His methods were too reckless for it to be just "out of the kindness of his heart" I mean he gave Archadia the power to fight the "gods". He probably wanted to see how capable the humes were. To see how far they go. I mean, being "immortal" and manipulating them for centuries when they sorta got out of hand. I think after awhile you would be curious to see what would happen if you let nature take it's course.

Though I'm certain he did want vengeance against the other Occurians. How else would you explain his "assimilation" of Vayne for the final battle? He sure as hell wanted Vayne to succeed, not because he cared for Vayne's "global conquest" but rather he knew the other Occurians would step in to stop him. Thus leading to a conflict that would destroy his enemies.

How does everyone get 200 hours? I had just under 100 hours and still done everything. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Hartman View Post
    I have to stop reading these spoilers.
    Me too.