• Yu Yevon

0 0%
  • Promathia

0 0%
  • Vayne

0 0%

Thread: Favorite FF Main Villain

Default Favorite FF Main Villain

Of these villains, who is your favorite and why?

And yes, i ignored Kefka, Sephiroth and Kuja. Why? Because i already knew that if i puted just one of them in the poll, this one would win. So, to make the results of the poll be less predictable than in the past, and to annoy the fanboys/girls, i just "deleted" them of the list.

Now, between the less popular main villains who is your favorite and WHY?
    Last edited by The Crystal; 02-26-2007 at 04:40 AM.

Being a fanboy of Vayne is obviously 10,000% better than being a fanboy of Sephiroth, Kuja, or Kefka, so I'll definitely say him because I'm 10,000% better than everybody else on the entire planet.

Edit: Oh, I have to put why too. Because he looks like Laguna and Laguna was designed by Nomura and so is Sephiroth and I like Sephiroth the best.

All those villains were pretty bad (Besides the FFXI one who I have no idea about) and I'm not sure Yu-Yevon counts as a villain at all.

If I had to choose I would probably go with Exdeath, if only because the formula for his character was so hilariously bad that it's almost amusing.

Garland, because if something can be knocked down, then it shall be knocked down. By Garland. Not only that, but he committed some kind of time paradox I'm still not completely sure about that allowed you (SPOILER)to technically kill him as Chaos before he was born.
    The more consciousness, the more will; the more will, the more self. Someone who has no will at all is no self. But the more will he has, the more self-consciousness he has too.-Soren Kierkegaard
    Every people has its own Tartuffery and calls it its virtues.-What is best in us we do not know-we cannot know.-Friedrich Nietzsche
    Trickery, bravery: who asks, in war?-Virgil, The Aeneid, Book II, Line 517

Which FF Character Are You?

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

From that list, Exdeath is my favorite. He also belongs to the top 3 of villains who accomplished something. Something that really was bad for the world. And he went one-on-one with Galuf. That's reason enough for him to be awesome and my choice.

Vayne doesn't really belong on that list, IMHO, he isn't really a villain. Just a guy with different views. XII is full of those.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Out of this list. Exdeath. He's the better villain out of all of them, caused a little havoc, left a mark on the world and killed alot of people. Also, the implications of just what he is, makes him deeper through just shear symbolism.

Garland is my second choice cause his story is rather interesting and he'll knock you all down!

Yu-Yevon had a weak motive.
    Emperor Palamecian was intriguing but had no real motive
    Haven't played FFIII, so I can't say anything about Cloud of Darkness/Void
    Zemus/Zeromus caused alot of trouble, just so he could wake up and be killed. So no... Golbez was a better villain and he technically isn't a villain.
    Ultemacia also had a weak motive.
    I have a life, so I don't play FFXI
    Vayne is not really a villain. He's sorta've a "anti-hero"...

Did anyone forgot a villain from X-2? Or even FFVII: DC?

The spoon is too big! Firo Volondé's Avatar

Yu Yevon is not a villian.
    In case you're wondering.

Yu Yevon had no control over his actions. He's like a volcano or a tsunami; he has become a mindless being, incapable of doing anything but he has been 'programmed' to do. However, this is not the thread for a discussion.

My favourite is Exdeath, because he actually says 'Mwahahahaha'. lol
    This is a signature.

Okay, to everyone that is saying "this guy is not a villain!", lets pretend that i said "Favorite FF Main Antagonist", okay? Or someone could fix the title of the thread for me, because i don't know how to do it.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by The Crystal View Post
    Okay, to everyone that is saying "this guy is not a villain!", lets pretend that i said "Favorite FF Main Antagonist", okay? Or someone could fix the title of the thread for me, because i don't know how to do it.
    Or.... we could use an already made, more complete thread. http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=97206

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Turns out there's already a thread on this subject. Link in Goldenboco's post.