Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The most random thing you've ever said/done?

bubble wrap

Quote Originally Posted by Denmark View Post

bubble wrap
    That is some nice lookin' bubble wrap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

once I unfortonutely was so god dam random I accidently called george bush cute....I DIDNT MEAN IT AND NO IM NO HOMO...or republican or a non-anti-george-bush

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Done: Roly-poly down the up & down escalator-ramps at West City. Awesome fun. Nobody was around so I just went for it. Calliope is my witness.

Said: Honk, to shut up everyone in class. The teacher was struggling to do so, saying "Quiet please!" and all that sort of thing, so I just yelled "HONK!" at the top of my voice and everyone looked at me weirdly, and said something along the lines of "That's how it's done." I was about twelve at the time, I think.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    Another one!

I was playing Mario Party at a friend's and I was using Princess Peach and I beat him at something and went "Who's the woman? I am the woman!"

-__-;
    Hehe. YAY! That's cute!!
    Geez... I did that once... yeah.. I can understand the embarrassment...

Although I'm random and embarrassing all the time... It's like an unnofficial occupation.

I cannot be expected to keep track of every random thing I have said or done, as the number is quite outrageous. I do, on occasion, randomly and frequently grope people for no reason.

I will say random things in response to someone else, more often than not suddenly and without thinking about it beforehand. This is bad because my mind works in a more roundabout way than most people and I don't have much shame or an automatic filter inside my head that says "don't say this; this is bad".

I often get D: faces.