Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you could be any Final Fantasy X character?????

Moogle If you could be any Final Fantasy X character?????

Okay my first thread * me: YEAH* Anyway Question if you could be any character in Final Fantasy X who would you be and why?????

Anyone but Tidus, Wakka or Yuna, because everyone else doesn't suck compared to these three. Hell, iwouldn't mind being Yu-Yevon, and he's a bloody bug!
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

ROFLMAO
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?”

Quote Originally Posted by jammi567 View Post
    Anyone but Tidus, Wakka or Yuna, because everyone else doesn't suck compared to these three. Hell, iwouldn't mind being Yu-Yevon, and he's a bloody bug!

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm I like Tidus, Wakkas alright, and I love Yuna. Why Yu-Yevon???? Anyway I wouldn't mind being Yuna with her strong will and determination.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Yuna because she is cool and she gets to kiss hunky Tidus!
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri View Post
    I agree with you 100%

Quote Originally Posted by FinalFantasyXMaster View Post
    Why Yu-Yevon????
    *snip*

[leeza]Language such as that will not be tolerated here. Do not use it again. ~ Leeza[/leeza]
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

Quote Originally Posted by jammi567 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalFantasyXMaster View Post
    Why Yu-Yevon????
    *snip*
    What did I do to diserve this?

Aaron...or even Sin...has more than 9,999 HP
    Final Fantasy VII Advent Children
    Opening Credits: To those who loved this world... and knew friendly company therein: This reunion is for you.
    Sephiroth: On your knees. I want you to beg for forgiveness.
    Sephiroth: Your geostigma is gone... That's too bad.
    Cloud: Sephiroth, what do you want?
    Sephiroth: The last thoughts of Geostigma's dead... those remnants will join the lifestream and circle the planet; choking it; corroding it. What I want, Cloud, is to sail the cosmos with this planet as a vessel. Just as Mother did long ago. then one day we'll find a new planet and on it's soil we'll create a shining future.
    Cloud: What about this planet?
    Sephiroth: Well... That's up to you, Cloud.

Cloud: Stay where you belong; in my memories!
    Sephiroth: I will... never be a memory!
    Sephiroth: Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away.
    Cloud: You just don't get it. There isn't a thing I don't cherish!
    Sephiroth: [amused] Oh! Where did you find *this* strength?
    Cloud: I'm not about to tell you.
    [slams Sephiroth out of the building]

I would wanna be in Tidus' situation-not have his sort of personality, but in his predicament. Your just be surrounded by talented people except for Wakka who only throws a ball, and someone like Auron would really teach you about mastering the samurai way. Lulu would teach you black magic. Yuna would give you sex, and teach you white magic and the powerful ones like holy. Rikku teaches you the way of using stealth and being quick at repairing/destroying machines. Kimari is a Rhonso who knows of many skills.

The whole party teaches you summin, and maybe Wakka could help with your aiming practice...Maybe....
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Blog Entries

I wanna be Wakka.
    I love to have red hair and i love to be a blitzer.Also i like the idea of being with Lulu

as belated as it is, welcome to EoFF FFXmaster.

btw i wud like to argue with all those stating that wakka is rubbish. he has the 3rd best attack in the game (after mindy and anima) but i still rank him no.1 cos he can be revived in battle.

have the guys saying wakka is rubbish dealt 1,199,988 in one attack with him yet? didn't think so!

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Uhhhhrrmmmm... Lulu? Wakka? Oh hell no not Wakka... Auron? Nahh, I wanna live. Rikku? Nahh too female... But so is Lulu... Okay okay, I pick Lulu. Guess I just need a sex change first.

Why? Cos she's a bit like me I guess, in the respect she sorta comes across as a level headed know it all. Except she does it better, and wears a belt dress. I mean come on.
    jkhkjg

Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri View Post
    Amen! If anything, I want to be Yuna just for that reason. But thats not it, she's a kind and caring person that wants nothing more than to help others. Thats a good, yet rare thing to find. Also, she's really pretty
    Life is full of beauty, throughout forgotten fairytales. A tender petal, soft whispers of the night. Follow the trail, lingering shadows… let the darkness come to flight

~The people and the friends we have lost... Or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them~