Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ...and there was a blue hippo with yellow polka dots!

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default ...and there was a blue hippo with yellow polka dots!

Last night, I had a dream that Hitler was my math teacher. He was in love with my real math teacher but she didn't love him back, so she hid from him.

"Be careful Kari! He could kill you!" she said. I pulled out two swords, one with a blade made of pure gold.

"Don't worry! I have these swords!" I exclaimed, pulling one out to show her. I then proceeded to my math class where I saw Alan sitting in a desk behind the one I was supposed to sit in.

"Hey baby! I'm in your math class now, isn't this great?" he asked. I smiled and nodded, then noticed Hitler sitting in the teacher's desk. I became a little scared but remembered I had swords, so it was okay. As we worked on our problems that were on the board, Hitler called me back to his desk.

"Kari, you are my favorite student. Just thought I'd tell you that," he said. I just nodded and went back to my seat. Alan started kissing me and Hitler saw this.

"Kari and Alan..if you guys want to do that, there's a storage room over there...have fun kids!" He said with a smile like this: ^_^ Alan and I were too happy to notice how strange this was, so we happily complied and went to the storage closet.

I blame this dream on Red Baron pizza and the Sims 2 before bed.

Have any strange dreams? Share them!

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Where do you get your drugs.

I had a dream last night that my freind Brad was in love with me, and for some reason I loved him too, andI became very excited and tried to find him to tell him I loved him as well.
    But it was all ruined when my freind Paul told me I was flat chested so Brad didn't love me. I woke up crying.
    Wierd thing is, I am nowhere near flat chested and I dont love Brad.
    But I do love dreams.
    Hitler dreams are suspicious when dealing with karma foretelling.

The craziest I've had was thinking I was some sort of hero who had to defeat an entire army of inter-dimensional aliens.

But yours I believe easily beats anything I've ever heard.
    This space intentionally left blank.

I had this crazy dream where I graduated highschool!

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Blog Entries

I had a dream where Cid and Cid's Wife came over for the night. It was the best dream ever.

there was a picture here

i have a dream.

I had a dream where I kept punching people and their heads would explode like in Gantz.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I had a dream about Hitler once.

I got his autograph, then tried to keep him safe from my family. I also tried to reassure him, because he was scared that everyone hated him.

An unknown quantity Disco Potato's Avatar

I've had a bunch of crazy dreams, but the only one that comes to mind right now was one I had when I was 6, when I dreamt that my class went on a field trip to hell

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I once had a dream where I fell off the top of the jungle gym, and almost hit the ground having the woodchips impale me, but I never hit the ground.

That's the best I got.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have had many strange dreams some wonderful some not...one not so wonderful dream resulted in me being stomped on by a 100ft tall mech. The fact that I could feel this and woke up in pain was another stranger occurrence.

Of the good dreams that are strange and wonderful I am not allowed to speak. I know they happened and so do a few others know what happens in my head and some have even seen me reduced to a 3 letter 3 word vocabulary due to these occurrences.

Blog Entries

Myd reams all take place in odd settings like the sea or a gas station, and usually with my family members.
    And there's always shadowy figures or statues or beach bum dragons or something chasing me around, trying to kill me.

Pretty hectic, but great scenery cuts. In my dreams, I a master filmographer.

I had a dream once where I was fighting Sin with my brother, my friend Steve, Rikku, and Jesus. I became a Christian shortly afterwards.

Which FF Character Are You?

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers

Had another wierd dream. =( I dreamt I found my digital camera. It's not even fair. But I dreamt that I could bend it, for some strange reason.
    I miss my little pink camera. =(