Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ...and there was a blue hippo with yellow polka dots!

This is the strangest Dream I have Ever HAd.

I was Sailor moon, laying in a huge comfy bed wondering what the future would be like? I went to sleep and woke up in the future. There were explosions in the back round, destroyed buildings. And them Amy, the Blue haired Sailor scout, ran by with Muscles Bigger than ARnolds. Then Tuxedo mask came down, though he had a third eye above his eye mask. He handed me a gun and said, "Quasar, take care of this," and jumped off.

I looked at the gun wondering what to do, then another person looking exactly like me(Sailor Moon) walked up and took the gun and twisted it all sorts of weird ways. It was back to normal, she handed it to me and said, "Here you go."

I looked off into the distance and a giant monster that looked like it was from power rangers came up, and then the third Eye tuxedo mask grew to its size. They each pulled out lightsabers and began fighting eachother.

Then I woke up.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Rabbits View Post
    Where do you get your drugs.
    I don't know about him but I get my drugs from this- oh nvm...Im no snitch>:

I NOES NOSSIN!!!!

After searching and searching, I finally found an old essay I wrote about an insanely odd dream right after seeing it.
    A few things first: the "Mike" I refer to is iirc Mike Shinoda (have no clue...), and Peppina is a whiny, naïve friend of mine. And yes, I actually turned in the uncensored version as an essay to my teacher at the time (I think it was Dec '05). No, I was not on anything. At least not that I knew of.

*EDIT*
    Whoops, kinda long, put a link instead (a .doc file), so if anyone's interested, here it is.

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

I love dreaming so much!!! I usually get some pretty cool and wierd ones, I was keeping a dream diary but I sorta stopped when I forgot loads n stuff.

Some from the past week:

Me and my sister were kids again and we went swimming with my dad in a lake of oil, with whirlpools in it. Then afterwards my dad walked off and we were led by my NAN into the car park and the dream ended shortly after she admitted she had no idea where the car was.

I also had one where I could fly, but it was really hard, I had to force myself. I tried to beat up a robber but he pulled me down I went to show my friends, who were people I don't actually know. 2 japanese people, a guy and a girl, both entirely created with my mind, and the guy I sit next to in English. Twas cool, but then it ended

ETC
    jkhkjg