Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Morrowind anybody?

You really want to get Delayed DB, so you can play the game awhile without being bothered by them (And why would the Dark Brotherhood be after some random nobody prisoner wandering around in mismatched chitin and iron gear anyway? O_o)
    Get what? And that's a very good question. My brother's redguard wasn't attacked until he was level 5. They must like me or something, cause the first time I sleep, there's some dang assassin there, waving a dagger at me. (which is retarded. The reach of a claymore is SO much bigger than a puny dagger, XD)

But I'll cancel my previous question, I figured it out. Trippy dreams. The sort.

Now the REAL question is, is it worth spending the money to get the druegh armor or not? Hmmmmm, a tempting offer.......

Got the Game of the Year addition with all add-ons. Never really beaten the game, but I think I've passed most "side-quest" after I've de-installed it for the 4th time.

I liked Oblivion quite a bit more, though I'd love playing Morrowind with Oblivion physics, effects AND recorded dialogues. Don't ask me why, but the later simply doubles the depth of the game if done properly.

EDIT: Oh right, Bloodmoon. Building the village was probably the best part of Morrowind ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Mage View Post
    XD I just started playing Morrowind again a few days ago. After reading some char. creation guides and such, I finally understood what was expected of me. (before that, I was hopelessly confused) It's a great game and in fact, I want to play it right now. I can't because now my brother picked up on it after seeing me play. (darn) It's an awesome game that's as addicting as Diablo.

But do those darn assassins ever stop coming? They're getting to be a real pain. And I just got back from Mournhold; omg, everyone is sooo high level there, it isn't funny. I'm hoplessly outclassed there (at only level 5) And the whole 'disturbing dream' thing: what dream? Every time I go to sleep, some idiotic assassin wakes me up. So what's with the dream?
    To get the DArk Brotherhood off your tail just attack their base in Mournhold, and then kill their boss, and grab the note, and then talk to King Helseth, and thats it. They'll leave you alone for the rest of the game..

I liked morrowind, heard it was good so I bought it.

The gameplay was like nothing I had ever experienced
    before. At the beginning I was overwhelmed by al the locations
    you could visit. I never really got to play much though for when
    I was playing Oblivion got out, which was better in alot of ways.

Thanks nozkits, but I figured it out: only 9 assassins come after you and then they wise up and leave you alone. idiots. Now I find myself in quite a predicament. I'm lvl 10 and about to embark on the journey for that stupid bow for the paranoid ashlanders. I do not feel ready for this.....e. Every single guide tells you where to go but not what to expect! What kind of crap is this!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Mage View Post
    Thanks nozkits, but I figured it out: only 9 assassins come after you and then they wise up and leave you alone. idiots. Now I find myself in quite a predicament. I'm lvl 10 and about to embark on the journey for that stupid bow for the paranoid ashlanders. I do not feel ready for this.....e. Every single guide tells you where to go but not what to expect! What kind of crap is this!!!!!
    Dud eI was lvl 5 when I beat the main quest, and this was when I had it on xbox. ITs easy.. Just carry potions with you, and make sure you have a few scrolls just in case you get into a pinch. I think you grab the bow in a sixth house base or maybe it was an ashlander burial. ... I forget but its a cave...

Also the assasins will come back until you decide to destroy their HQ..

mrh, thanks again. I'm level 13!!! Woot. yeah you get the bow in some ashlander burial, but I don't like the idea of trying to win against 5 greater bonewalkers. I hate those tards!!!! So, I will go with my own flawless advice; if in doubt, level.
    And if the assassins come back......it will rain blood. But who cares about those little figlets anyways? All they do is help me gain levels (so thoughtful of them) It shouldn't be too hard now, since I got a mix of orcish and Indoril armor and the Dwarven claymore kills just about anything in one hit. And what kind of asskickin char did you have to complete the entire main quest by level 5!!??! Holy crap man, that's awesome!

Ok, many things.

1) I just gained 5 lvls (level 20!!!) by letting my char swim in balmora all night. just hit capslock and Q! I'm the fastest S.o.b. in the world!!!

2) How do I rescue that on Redoran guy's son? Everyone int the Venim manor has a full suit of Dwarven armor!!! HOly crap!!!

3) How do I raise my agility?

4) are there any good morrowind forums I can join so I don't keep pestering you guys?

I hate ordinators

Crimeney.

Morrowind..again!

Ive installed and de installed bout 3 times, just couldnt stay in! I was a major klepto, massacring whole cities of traders...then stuck with my tons of loot, but no buyers!

dark times indeed..

any tips on how to stay on focus/not get lost in such a huge game? Plus, some direction to "essential mods" is a must. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

Erm, I can't help ya with the mods, but to stay focused, join House Redoran, or whatever, (I just joined Redoran because i'm a fighter) and the mages and fighters guild. Go on as many quests as possible. Focus on leveling and getting stronger.

Don't worry I need help too, but as you can see, the majority of them are silent. gits.