Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So how awesome if FFIII? I bought it, just havent delved into it yet...

Yes, I'm sure FFVII and FFVII will be for the NDS. Also VVIII. But I do doubt that a PS2 game would be unmade for the NDS, due to the PS2's superiority.

The NDS is the number one selling system. PS2 has no superiority. Also, I doubt they will EVER make FFVII for NDS. EVER, they never remade it from its original, PS1 format. What makes you think its going to go straight to nintendo? Another thing, XIII is going for the PS3, not the PS2, or probably the NDS. Plus, what they hell do you mean "you doubt that a PS2 game would be unmade for the NDS, due to the PS2's superiority?" XIII is not coming out for like another year, not sure, have not done my research on it much. NDS probably will not even be around, by the time it gets popular. They do not take every single game like that, and just throw it on the NDS.

Well there are a few things wrong with that.

1, They are not going to directly take a PS2 game, and switch it over to a nintendo brand system.

2. I have no clue what your problem is, but NDS IS BETTER THAN PS2! Search up the sales on the internet. NDS is selling more. Yes, PS2 is still around, and that is good. But they are not better than NDS.

Sorry if all of this sounded rude, its just annoying how your always dissing on the NDS, and assuming all these things, you hardly know what your talking about...

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

While I love my DS to death, I can't play God of War or Guitar Hero on it. 8-)

Also the odds of FFVII coming to DS are as likely as pigs flying.

And for the sake of staying on topic, I have an illogical hatred of FFIII DS. ;o
    Last edited by Jowy; 03-12-2007 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueChaos View Post
    The NDS is the number one selling system. PS2 has no superiority. Also, I doubt they will EVER make FFVII for NDS. EVER, they never remade it from its original, PS1 format. What makes you think its going to go straight to nintendo? Another thing, XIII is going for the PS3, not the PS2, or probably the NDS. Plus, what they hell do you mean "you doubt that a PS2 game would be unmade for the NDS, due to the PS2's superiority?" XIII is not coming out for like another year, not sure, have not done my research on it much. NDS probably will not even be around, by the time it gets popular. They do not take every single game like that, and just throw it on the NDS.

Well there are a few things wrong with that.

1, They are not going to directly take a PS2 game, and switch it over to a nintendo brand system.

2. I have no clue what your problem is, but NDS IS BETTER THAN PS2! Search up the sales on the internet. NDS is selling more. Yes, PS2 is still around, and that is good. But they are not better than NDS.

Sorry if all of this sounded rude, its just annoying how your always dissing on the NDS, and assuming all these things, you hardly know what your talking about...
    Your thinking of population. Superiority ment that its more powerful( PS2's 256 IS more powerful than NDS' 64) But to fully play FFVII takes 3 disks, FFVIII and FFIX each has 4 disks. Which they (7,8&9) will highly not be on NDS (FFT maybe).

Okay I get whats going on. Sorry for the missunderstanding.