Thread: Cheats for the best weopons (PS)

Hello there!
    I wanted to know if there are any cheats so I can get all the best weopons for all characters from the begining of the game (for Play Station)

Thanks in advance..

EDIT:
    If you don't know, can you give me a link to see how to obtain them?

Sorry about the double post but something is wrong with my connection.

Gamefaqs.com usually your best bet

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Don't worry about the double post. I fixed it! You should be able to delete any double posts you make by using the edit/delete button.

Signature by rubah. I think.

You can only get the Lionheart in the beginning. But to do so you will need to get an Adamantine from one of the bosses in Dollet along with other things that are time consuming. You're better off just playing through it normally and waiting for more convenient times to get the ingredients for each umpgrade. By playing cards you can get a couple upgrades for everyone really early. I had Squall's Punishment before I left for Timber, plus other upgrades for Zell and Selphie.

Weapons aren't that important in this game. What's more important are your junctions. If you have strong magic junctioned, you can tear through anything.

You can get all the final weapons except Irvine's Exeter on disc 1. You need to wait til disc 2 for his because you need Moon Stones.

Or... you can buy/download FF8 for pc, then go here http://www.qhimm.com/ and download Griever and give yourself all the items in the game. Then bam, just go to a store and get everyones ultimate weapon.
    So... tell me something, intrigue me. Please do.

Gameshark is golden.
    "The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural."

--Chancellor Palpatine

Final Fantasy VIII: The Lionheart. Book one of my novelization.

"Being a hero is not what will save you, Squall Leonhart. You are searching for the wrong treasure."

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

FFVIII PC FTW!!! F***K YO GAMESHARK!!
    So... tell me something, intrigue me. Please do.

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

I used a cheat code once. It turned all the water in Balamb Garden into white nothingness (or maybe it was milk)
    ...Geddit?

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    Don't worry about the double post. I fixed it! You should be able to delete any double posts you make by using the edit/delete button.
    That was the prob I couldn't edit my post

Thanks for the help guys..