Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rinoa, Selphie and that other one

Default Rinoa, Selphie and that other one

which girl should Squall really go for (and when i say that other one, i don't mean Zell!)
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5580755/..._You_Fight_For

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quistis is the only logical choice.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

I agree with Mirage but I think Squall's just out of her league. That's why I chose Seifer.

You should have made this a poll.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

What's wrong with Squinoa

I could list you millions of reasons about what's wrong with Squinoa (starting with how stupid the word "Squinoa" sounds), but in the interest of not starting yet another FFVIII bashing fest, I'll choose to politely shut up.

I love Quistis. She reminds me so much of this girl I have a thing for.
    "The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural."

--Chancellor Palpatine

Final Fantasy VIII: The Lionheart. Book one of my novelization.

"Being a hero is not what will save you, Squall Leonhart. You are searching for the wrong treasure."

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

I like Squall with Rinoa .

She appears to be completely mismatched for him, but really her open personality reveals that he's not overboard introverted afterall, just somewhat insecure. She drags the better half of him he was hiding into the open by the way she acts. She isn't emotionally guarded and she doesn't apologize for it, quite the opposite of our little Seed leader. It's the classic story of opposites attract. Selphie and Quistis probably wouldn't have managed that :/
    Last edited by LunarWeaver; 03-11-2007 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by f f freak View Post
    I agree with Mirage but I think Squall's just out of her league. That's why I chose Seifer.

Um...Seifier is a guy. Jammi567 asking which GIRL sould Squall be? I'm going to make a odd pair here...Squall&Xu!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonface View Post

Um...Seifier is a guy. Jammi567 asking which GIRL sould Squall be? I'm going to make a odd pair here...Squall&Xu!
    well, actually, just because i didn't mention Zell as being that other one (he'd date and fu*k anyone), it could be a boy for all i know!
    Please feel free to read my take on the official novalisation of Dissidia Final Fantasy at this link:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonface View Post

Well Squall is a girl so then it would be like lesbians which would be very cool but probably not allowed on a game like this therefore him and Seifer make a perfect match because of the following equation:

G=S*p1-470009=Squall+Seifer=PERFECT MATCH.

If you don't understand this equation then you don't understand life and should therefore commit suicide before people laugh at you for not understanding this equation.

That's most of the people on this board then.

ive gotta say , riona, a lot of people think shes a real weak and annoying character but i think she suits squall, quistis is also a good match, but rionas defeintly better

If I was like Cloud I don't think I would have taken that test.
    Changed to stop Jessweeee♪ from going insane. Is that better?

I think Selphie, as she's cool and energetic, which would be ironic, as Squall's a total oppisite.

he should just be a man and go with handie(his hand)