Thread: "extended" ending!?

Default "extended" ending!?

i can't remember exactly what you have to do to get supposed extra bits in the ending, but when i did it i didn't really notice anything new(anyway - any excuse to watch ff9's ending ). am i being blind or gullible (be nice!) but it's just because i've loads of people going on about this!

you have to get the hammer(give the 13th stellazio coin to queen stella) and then keep it till the end

no youre not blind i also made a thread becuase i could hardly tell the difference:rolleyes2

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=93468

If I was like Cloud I don't think I would have taken that test.
    Changed to stop Jessweeee♪ from going insane. Is that better?

ohh! thanks for that! it's quite a pointless extended ending then!

you know iv actully never completed the game with out the hammer but i dont think there is any diffrance

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Zidane says the line "Not a Cloud or Squall shall hinder us" and I don't think there is much more of a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboco View Post
    Zidane says the line "Not a Cloud or Squall shall hinder us" and I don't think there is much more of a difference.
    I think he says that anyway because I've never had the hammer in my inventory and he always says that line I think.

That's a part of the regular ending, actually. With the hammer you get an extra scene with King Leo and Blank. It's nothing particularly exciting.