Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hey, check this out....

Blog Entries

Hmmmm yeah that pogram looks like wether Photoshop wether my amazing PhotoDraw (I really miss that program) I love the first and the third one!

Yeppers...the new program is photoshop elements.... I'v never used a photoshop program before... it's really different from the other one that I have......

Feather... got it!!!... I'll have to remember that when I'm on it.....

Thanks!!! I'm really glad that ya'll like 'em!!! :P

This one is one of my latest sigs.... along with my current sig.

.....And this one is a wallpaper of Tidus and Yuna......
    http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...YunaTidus4.jpg

What ya think?

My sig and avy are made by me.

Blog Entries

I love the wallpaper I've done some but never as goos as these

Well the Xenosaga 3 sig you're using is better than the sig which have chaos on the right handside.The one with chaos one the text are more unclear then the one you're using.Good Luck.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

y'know...

i actually love ALL (there's not one bad seiously) of your sigs!

they're nice and calm and have a great feeling, and even though you might not be a big user of effects they're awesome...the yuna poster was awesome the way you blended all the images and all that and not just that one they are ALL awesome but i can't post all my compliments here...would completely flood the thread...

love them !!!
    =====>Check out my sigs!<=====

WOW I wasn't really expecting all that, thank you very much!!!!

I think I am finally getting the hang of the photoshop program, having never used it before. I am starting to use more effects in the sigs now that I have figured them out.... :P

These 2 are my most recent of FFXIII.... the only difference in them is that one has the FFXIII logo and of course color...... I couldn't decide which one looked better, so I decided to post them both, but......

Which one do ya'll think looks better?

the first one is simpler and has a really nice feeling to it, a bit clearer perhaps and stylish, but the second one is a bit more artistic because of the logo and it's more intriguing than the first one and it kind of has a more Final Fantasy ring to it, with a bit more mystery and all that, but they are very different so it's really hard to say which is better, so i'll just say this: they're both great!

Blog Entries

Great as always, however if you have now Photoshop you might like to take a look at this. It's a great help! I like the one with the logo even though it looks more like the sea or a wave! ^^"

I highly suggest that you click on my sig or the link beneath it

i love your stocks for your sigs. They're HQ and look great. You're also great at blending. Since you just got photoshop, a lot of us here are willing to give you tips.

btw, why haven't you signed in the sig competition...? you definitely have the skills to be in... and it'd fun too, we're quite alot of contestants this time... you should really consider it mel._of_life...

Thanks guys!!! :P I have been trying really hard to get better.... I'm glad that ya'll will give advice, so far it has helped out a lot!!

I've never been in a sig competition before I guess that I'll just have to try it......

Here are some newest sigs......

It's a quote that I use a lot (or it's rather someone told me that it describes me completely) but I thought that KOS-MOS looked good with it....

What ya think?

Nice Sigs sam tehe even tho you show me all ur new ones at school so ive already saw them...love ya gurl
    -britt

Look At Those Sexy Beasts^^^haha

Thanx Melodies_of_life for the awsome sig!!!!

Your name should be crazy chick!!! You do know that you don't have to sign your name to it.... right? Thanks anyways!! I'm glad that you like them!

yeah these are great as usual, although i think the first one is a liiiittle too bright and the second one is too plain, okay effect but it's a bit too subtle, and it makes the sig look more boring, although your blending is as great as always... and you could also try adding a border, i think it would have a good effect on the sig although i'm not sure, but anyways it's just advice to play around more and try new things... although keep up the good work love your sigs

Yeah...... I have thought about borders but I just haven't gotten around to messing with 'em yet, but rest assured that I will have some soon that will have some borders..... ;P

And thanks!!!

Here are some other sigs that I made as from requests that ppl have made.....