Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Hey, check this out....

wooow these are waaay better, i like the second one the most, although just one thing; the last one is kind of unfocused... like blurry... but that's the only thing that's not as good as the rest otherwise they're as awesome as those before...
    =====>Check out my sigs!<=====

I know that the last is really blurry.... I didn't have very good quality pics to work with......plus the pics that the person gave me to work with were really small and that didn't help at all.....

......where can I add a border in photoshop, I haven't been able to find them....... or do I need to make them?

My sig and avy are made by me.

To add a border make a new layer press CTRL+A to select the whole canvas then go to Edit>stroke set your color and size and press Ok. Mostly preferred 2pixile black border, it works for most sigs.

Oh, and I like your latest sigs they are getting better and better. But, try to include a little amount of pics, cause putting many might make the sig look crowded though in yours I don't see them crowded you do them very well. Well, Good Job on 'em all, keep at it. :up;
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

Thanks..... that really helped!!!!

Here are my latest sigs, but they don't have borders on them....

wooooooooow love 'em!

especially the blending on the yuna one is awesome...and i'm kinda getting the feeling that you like that watery effect... you have it on several sigs... and the first one is also great but the second is just like...WOW...

Yeah I do like the water effect...... Not exactly sure why but I just do....

Anyways..... Here is my latest sig and this one has a border

How is it?

as good (if not even better) as the rest... nice try for a first with the border. excellent really... nice effect and it suits the sig alot... the sig as a whole is great and don't worry about borders 'cause you definitely seem to have them under control, although a little critique is that the kuja on the left is a little blurry, you could try to enhance it a bit otherwise lovely as always blending rules too but that's like the thing you're the best at so nothing out of the ordinary

Thank you!!! ;D

Hey can someone give me some tips on moving sigs..... or a place to go to so I can read some tips on moving sigs?

I just made one but I can't post it right now........ and it is wayyyy toooo big (kb wise) to be a sig anyways....

Anyways....... I guess that nobody has been on....... here is a moving sig that I made last night.......It is too big to be a sig for this forum.

I think that it can be better but..... well....

OH yea something is up with my photoshop....... when I save something for the web it kind of...... I can't really explain it but it makes kosmos's face look like it does in the above sig...... any advice on that?

What ya think?......
    Last edited by Melodies_of_life; 04-11-2007 at 01:56 PM.

Blog Entries

The animation in the midle... hmmm... maybe if you had put more speed on the animation (if that's possible in Photoshop of course) would be aswome What I mean is the animation in the midle is kinda unrealistic maybe if you had put it as a banner it'd be better!

Thanks I'll be sure to do that

This is the on that I was talkin' about that was wayyyy toooo big to have as a sig........ It doesn't have a border or anything...all I did was loop the pics, but I still liked it so I decided to keep it......

and also here is my latest wallpaper......... It's a lil big so I'm sorry if it takes a while to load.......

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...-I-KOS-MOS.jpg

I know that it looks kind of blocky but I wanted it to be that way....

And here are somemore various wallpapers..........

Shion and Rubedo from xenosaga

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...ionRubedo2.jpg

KOS-MOS and T-elos from Xenosaga III

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...smosTelos7.jpg

Characters FFXII

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...antasyXII4.jpg

This will be the last one that I post for now.....but...... I must warn you......... someone requested that I make a wallpaper with the background pic in this last wallpaper and well.... ...... For guys, girls always wear those reveling outfits in video games it is the gals turn to see a guy in a reveling outfit..you can look guys but don't say that I didn't warn you.....Well girls, (for those of you that have played the xenosaga series and like Jin then) I would suggest that you look at this wallpaper....

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...row_07/Jin.jpg

What ya think?
    Well what do ya'll think?

Well I like those animations very much but I think it'd look nice if they were faster.

your wallpapers are awesome mel_o_life... hmm although the last one isn't really my type but i really like the way you blend pics.. but i have one question; why the sudden interest in animation sigs? to be honest the ones without animation are way better... although that's probably because you haven't had the time to practice making animations... but still... i really like your nonanimation sigs... hopefully you'll practice so that your animated sigs are as good in the future

Thank you sooo much....!!!!

I don't really know why I have had a sudden intrest in them and your right that I really haven't had much time to practice in making them..... I think that I am going to stick to the non animated sigs for the time being......but I will eventually make some more animated ones.......(hopefully they will be better).....

yea sam ur non animation ones are better but your getting there with the others and whats up with the skantly dressed dude wallpaper haha thats almost as bad as the saying under my sig hahahaha!!!!

Look At Those Sexy Beasts^^^haha

Thanx Melodies_of_life for the awsome sig!!!!

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

wow
    how are you making all these
    what things are you using
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?