Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some help with defeating boss

Need some help with defeating boss

Does anyone know how to defeat the boss in neverland? (KH I:Clock Tower)

I go with peter pan, and goofy, and we all go to fight the thing (whatever it is..my first time playing) and we all die one by one. How do you beat it?
    Have you seen my keyblade?

Are you talking about Captain Hook, because i don't think there is another boss in Neverland apart from him, unless it's a hidden Boss (Optional)?
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    Are you talking about Captain Hook, because i don't think there is another boss in Neverland apart from him, unless it's a hidden Boss (Optional)?
    Nope. I beat Riku, right? And now I'm on the second part of the game, where it tells you to revisit all the worlds. Now I'm at Neverland, and I when I get there, it only had the ship hold/cabin as options on where to go.

So, I find tink, get to the clock tower AND...Have my butt kicked by this weird looking boss. It casts some kind of spell so that a countdown forms over your head. Once the countdown is over, my people die.

you have to cast stop magic on the clock tower to prevent the timer from counting down...
    =====>Check out my sigs!<=====

Quote Originally Posted by *iloveme06* View Post
    Nope. I beat Riku, right? And now I'm on the second part of the game, where it tells you to revisit all the worlds. Now I'm at Neverland, and I when I get there, it only had the ship hold/cabin as options on where to go.

So, I find tink, get to the clock tower AND...Have my butt kicked by this weird looking boss. It casts some kind of spell so that a countdown forms over your head. Once the countdown is over, my people die.
    It is an Optional Boss, and it start by casting DOOM on you.
    Here's a tip for you: Cast Stop/Stopara spell on one of the four clock face.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonface View Post

It is an Optional Boss, and it start by casting DOOM on you.
    Here's a tip for you: Cast Stop/Stopara spell on one of the four clock face.
    So...in other words, I don't have to fight it?...But do you get anything (besides exp) for fighting an Optional Boss, or no?
    Last edited by *iloveme06*; 03-12-2007 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Too many of one quote

for most of them: no you don't...

EDIT: you get stop magic from this one though if my memory serves me right...
    =====>Check out my sigs!<=====

Quote Originally Posted by TiMsTeR_Of_hEaVeN View Post
    for most of them: no you don't...

EDIT: you get stop magic from this one though if my memory serves me right...
    Well, if I get a stronger stop magic, then I guess it couldn't hurt to go one more round.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

This battle is a magic battle. To get the most of you and your party's MP, de-equip all of their abilities that comsume MP, except MP Gift, and use all of the MP restoring abilities, such as MP Rage, as possible. Your party should be Goofy and Peter Pan, because Pete is required to talk to Tinkerbell, and Goofy is needed for his MP Gift, which turns itself into unlimited MP.

To stop his Doom, simply fly by the Clock Tower (any face) and cast Stop/Stopra; I highly recommend that you make it one of your shortcuts, and I found that Square works best for me.

Depending on the color of his ball(s), you can either use Thunder>yellow, Ice>blue, Fire>red, or if it is clear (which is your only, if not major attacking option), simply bash away with the Keyblade. This one may take a few more than a single try, but as a reward, your Stop/Stropra magic is upgraded instantly to Stopga.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel View Post
    This battle is a magic battle. To get the most of you and your party's MP, de-equip all of their abilities that comsume MP, except MP Gift, and use all of the MP restoring abilities, such as MP Rage, as possible. Your party should be Goofy and Peter Pan, because Pete is required to talk to Tinkerbell, and Goofy is needed for his MP Gift, which turns itself into unlimited MP.

To stop his Doom, simply fly by the Clock Tower (any face) and cast Stop/Stopra; I highly recommend that you make it one of your shortcuts, and I found that Square works best for me.

Depending on the color of his ball(s), you can either use Thunder>yellow, Ice>blue, Fire>red, or if it is clear (which is your only, if not major attacking option), simply bash away with the Keyblade. This one may take a few more than a single try, but as a reward, your Stop/Stropra magic is upgraded instantly to Stopga.
    Up to Stopga? Even if you have just Stop? Don't know if that'll work because I beat it when I had Stopra.....so would you be able to get the other Stop then to get Stopja?

And I got the name (SPOILER)from FFX when Sin uses Gravija

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Yes, it will go to Stopga; it goes straight to Stopga; it does not pass Go; it does not collect $200.

No, it does not go to Stopara or Stopja, because they do not exist. One is a seriously horrible typo, and the other is the grand bastardization of something I like to call "running out of ideas and names." If it were up to me, I would use Stop3.

Nice and simple: it's better than Stop2, but not quite as good as Stop4. In any case, I will ignore using the Stop spells, because a nice white or red number will not appear above the enemy's HP, and therefore, is useless, except in certain occasions. Screw strategy; hit buttons!

If you only got Stop, you'll get Stopra. If you got Stopra, you'll get Stopaga. There's only three place to get Stop! So you can't get 'Stopija'.

Banned

It casts some kind of spell so that a countdown forms over your head. Once the countdown is over, my people die.
    Time stops for no man unless he casts Stop.

(Man/woman, he/she)

If you only got Stop, you'll get Stopra. If you got Stopra, you'll get Stopaga. There's only three place to get Stop! So you can't get 'Stopija'.
    THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS STOPAGA

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomHeartsKing View Post
    THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS STOPAGA
    Then you never even play Kingdom Hearts before.