Thread: Where to train pre-Dreadnought Leviathan

Default Where to train pre-Dreadnought Leviathan

Okay whenever I go to Dreadnought Leviathan I get my hand kicked by the imperials so I need a place to train. What level should I train to and where should I go (I am saved in front of Lushu Mines because I saved my data on DL on a different file)? Lushu Mines the steelings just give 97 exp. and it takes a long time to level up there it seems like, so is there a better place to go?

Just keep going further into the mines to the second bridge path before the area where you got ambushed earlier by some bangaa or whatever they are. There's a ton of skeletons that just pop right up out of the ground and you can just walk up and down it for quite a while. Spectacular for gil too with the loot they drop.

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

I was on a low level there, I just made up for it later on in the game.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

As Duality says, chain skeletons on the Lhusu mines. They drop $193 gil loot: Bone Fragments.
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Blog Entries

The mines are the best place to train.Especially the Shunia Twinspan where skeletons respawn easily.You can reach lv 30+ and earn lots of money easily.

The skeletons give around 170 exp if memory serves.

What, I have a question. After you runaway from the Bangaa brothers and exit the mines for the first time, do the Bangaa brothers leave the mines?

Yes. You have free run of the mines up to the point where they ambushed you which has a gate blocking further progress at this point.