Thread: Dead Silence

Default Dead Silence

Does anyone else go to see movies they know are going to be horrible just to laugh at how horrible they are? I know I will probably see Dead Silence for this reason alone. It's sad that good horror films are so rare now. The Saw movies were horrible..

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

Actually, this movie looks to be horrible aswell. It looks like a fake Child's Play. And the chucky series are very good.
    A'yo son, TTR WAS HERE!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I don't go to bad movies. I rent bad movies. House of the Dead is one of the funniest movies ever made.

Is this the one about the puppets that I keep seeing? I have seen the trailer so many times that I feel I have already seen the movie.

Darkness Falls is one of my favorite movies.

Hahaha, yea, Ive always got friends that want to see lame movies.
    [leeza]This is over the 50 kb filesize limit. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
    Does anyone else go to see movies they know are going to be horrible just to laugh at how horrible they are? I know I will probably see Dead Silence for this reason alone. It's sad that good horror films are so rare now. The Saw movies were horrible..
    All horror films are tacky in one way or another, except for the really psychological ones like The Shining. Sunday night "A Nightmare on Elm Street" was on, and through sheer boredom, I watched it. I couldn't help but laugh at how tacky it was. It makes you think though...dream, or reality, dream....or reality? It's just completely messed up. I either laughed or sat there with a dead straight look on my face, completely unmoved. If a horror film makes me feel nervous or bewildered or shocked, then it's good. If I am completely unmoved by it, or if I laugh, it's crap in my opinion.
    Signature removed for exceeding the 50 KB filesize limit and far exceeding the 250 pixel height limit.

~Void