Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Praised shows you just don't like.

Seinfeld immediately jumped into my mind when I read the topic. Honestly, I never have understood why everyone raved over that show year after year. -_-

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Although I like CSI, I'll agree it's overrated. CSI: Miami is complete and utter crap if you ask me. The only good thing about it is Emily Proctor. CSI: New York shall be spared my wrath however since it features Gary Senise.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    I absolutely guarantee that you have misestimated the value of Heroes and should watch a bunch more episodes.
    Okay, well I'll believe you and I will watch some more episodes. I enjoyed the part about the comic book artist and the bit with those two Japanese guys but the rest just kind of seemed 'same 'ol', same ol'' if you know what I mean. But I'll give it another shot and watch some more episodes.

I'm going to have to agree with Shadowdust on CSI. I have a grudge against that chain of shows for being responsible for a lot of good (better) shows being cancelled.

Another one is The Sopranos. I don't get it.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Every reality show that they have out there. I don't have to watch someone on TV acting like an ass. All I have to do is look around me.
    Best (and most accurate) post!!!

Honestly, I hate most television sitcoms, reality shows, and crime drama series. So obviously just open up a TV guide and that will be my response. I have better things to do than watch television anyway...

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    I absolutely guarantee that you have misestimated the value of Heroes and should watch a bunch more episodes.
    Okay, well I'll believe you and I will watch some more episodes. I enjoyed the part about the comic book artist and the bit with those two Japanese guys but the rest just kind of seemed 'same 'ol', same ol'' if you know what I mean. But I'll give it another shot and watch some more episodes.
    Good man! It really picks up once you watch the first few episodes and things begin to come together. I wasn't overly enamored with the first couple myself, but once I got into it... wow.

I really don't like Lost that much. It's pretty cool, but the whole thing just keeps getting crazier and crazier with no end in sight. "Oh yeah, the numbers mean this, and this means that, which means that we have to use junk to build a super-radio that calls Spiderman so he can beat up Mysterio to save us all!"

I'm just not liking it.

*puts on flame-retardant suit*

Survival Is Ruthless The Real Dark Messenger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    Good man! It really picks up once you watch the first few episodes and things begin to come together. I wasn't overly enamored with the first couple myself, but once I got into it... wow.
    I have to agree. The first couple of episodes weren't that great, but now I just can't wait until the next episode. It's a really good show.