Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I dont have a PS3 =[

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

The same seems to hold true at my uni. There are some extremely aggressive headhunters around there, giving them jobs something like half a year before they're done studying.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

xtrava, you don't have to add the little insults at the end of your posts.

It took me two years to find a good job after college.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I miss it. The steel sky. Aerisfanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xtrava View Post
    Yeah I dont like the idea of FF on 360 either, but its just the only next-gen console I have. I heard the rumour about FF possibly coming to 360, but it sounded like it meant a future release rather than FFXIII which I would hate to miss out on.

What are you all going to do if you dont have PS3's?
    SE says alot of things and im here with you, PS3s are to expensive for the average teenager to buy, and i also diagree with ff going to 360 cause 360 has games that can only be played on the 360 or xbox and some of these games look really cool, but alas i dont have an xbox or a 360, so what im trying to say is the ff series from 7-10,12,13-and future installments should stay for only playstation titles nothing else, and until 7-800 dollars for the PS3 just comes out of no where, me and my PS2 will have to manage for now
    Forever obsessed with the one and only flower girl <3

Quote Originally Posted by MecaKane View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MecaKane View Post
    And no, I doubt I'll have enough money even in 08, unless I manage to get a good job after I graduate Uni this year.
    Why are you in university if you won't be able to get a job where you can put $100 away a month for five or six months?
    Huh? You dont just get given a good job as you walk out of the hall after you pick up your diploma. If you're going to make comments, use your brain please?
    Right. Half the people I know who are graduating this term are being offered jobs without having their degree.
    I would bet my life on it that the course they were doing is not the same as mine. You're extremely naive about the world if you think you just get given a job by going to University, its still difficult to break into the industry for most of the courses students may be studying.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    xtrava, you don't have to add the little insults at the end of your posts.

It took me two years to find a good job after college.
    You're right I dont, but I have no patience for stupid statements about my personal life, of which they know nothing about.

It took you 2 years to get a good job after college, at least someone knows what I'm talking about. Everyone saying its easy to get a good job after University, or even be headhunted before they get their degrees must be witnesses of very rare occurances, because mostly things dont work like that, and they dont for my course thats for sure.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

ME WANT PS3.

STILL Anti Balthier Setzer Gabianni's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    ME WANT PS3.

Can I join in with the bouncing dear?

Quote Renmiri on FFXII
    I bitch about the game a lot, mainly for the lack of story and weak characters, but it is still the best of the series out there.
    She loves it more then X!

err, guys by the time this game is released, the ps3 price will be well within your reach.

I doubt it. Sony is already losing money with the $600 tag. If '08 is the official date for XIII, then they have a year, maybe a year and a half, to cut the price, which I doubt they will.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Add another 9 months for English localization.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

I would be pretty interested in what SE can do with the PS3, and how far they can push it. But, it is fairly expensive. It's $1000AUD in Australia on launch.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Good Lord! You say the PS3 is $600 there in the US?! Here in RP the price tag is 50,000 pesos (almost $1,000). Grrr...

I'm only after four games in the PS3 namely Resident Evil 5, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriot, Kingdom Hearts III and of course Final Fantasy XIII. Even so I still find it illogical to spend $600-1,000 for merely four games.

I just hope the price cuts off a few hundred dollars (or thousands of pesos) by 2008, same time FFXIII will be released.
    Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

Just wait a few years when the price will be reasonable enough for you to buy it.
    The games won't runaway or something, and you still will be able to buy them.

I will buy anything that is next-gen probably after 2010.
    the PS2 and PC has enough games for me to keep me busy for a long time.

I don't have a PS3 . . . I have the money for it, but I can't find it. Everywhere I go: Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart, K-Mart, Target, the Mall . . . everywhere they advertise it "coming soon," but no one has it . . . at least I know I haven't seen it.

Save up, XIII won't be out for a long time so you have time, plus ask for a PS3 for your birthday or christmas. I also have no PS3 and i sold my PSP (getting one back for Crisis Core of course) so yea i have a lot of saving to do, but it is possible.
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig limits posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them. Maybe try saving as a jpg instead of a png. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

I was told that the PS3 has a blue ray player, which ALONE at Best Buy would cost $1000. So right there it is worth it. I plan on buying myself a PS3 one day though, even though I only want it only for FFXIII.